Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against Mimic

by BobMarley - 12 June, 2022 - 04:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (BobMarley) - Unhide
BobMarley  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2022 - 04:46 PM by BobMarley. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link:  https://cracked.io/mimic
[If Applicable] Sales Thread:  https://cracked.io/Thread-Mimic-Proxy-Da...m-Packages
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:  1 month datacenter proxies for which i paid 35 usd on 30th of may
Screenshots of Communication:  https://imgur.com/a/YAyBCAV
Additional Information: proxies stopped working from 1st july and  we have no idea when it will become operational again . Support isnt answering my questions as to when the proxies will be back. it has been 12 days since the proxies died and we still havent got any update.  dude wont accept refunds however he is happy to answer all your queries if you want to buy residential proxies and completely silent when asked when my dc proxies will be active again.

[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: bc1qwr59cv9zz9880kl0cxu8qw4ws7mecse0eayl64
[Image: Sig.png]

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @mimic (mimic) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (mimic) - Unhide
BobMarley  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(12 June, 2022 - 04:45 PM)mimic Wrote: Show More
1. My discord account just got terminated again - hence the "Support isnt answering my questions as to when the proxies will be back". Good on ya.
2. You've never asked me for a refund - you said you were happy to wait. Good on ya, again.
3. I've answered every question pertaining to the return of datacenter proxies - already explained every situation regarding the delay. Good on ya, a third time.

With my discord account being terminated again, I'm unable to answer any tickets on that server as I have no staff team. I am the only staff member available lol. So, unless you can re-enable my Discord account, I'll happily reply to your ticket and refund you.

OR

You could've simply private messaged me on here, so good on ya for a fourth time. 

Send me the original transaction ID of your payment of $35 USD so I can refund you the remaining time on your plan. Until then, I still can't answer any existing tickets on that server until the one person who has a role replies to me on Telegram and is able to assign me Admin status. Waiting on a response.
refund here :----> bc1qwr59cv9zz9880kl0cxu8qw4ws7mecse0eayl64 :monkas:

BobMarley  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(12 June, 2022 - 04:49 PM)mimic Wrote: Show More
You didn't do as I asked.

"Send me the original transaction ID of your payment of $35 USD so I can refund you the remaining time on your plan"

I don't have access to my ticket logs - I want to see the exact date of the plan starting so I know exactly how many days to refund.

check dm on site  PepeKnife

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@BobMarley Please provide an update once you receive your refund. Also @mimic make sure to update your sales thread with a new discord/telegram server so other can be notified about this as well.
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @j1n - Until 25.09
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: Raw-Proxy-Signature-design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @RAWProxy - Until 27.09

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.