Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against PizzaPie410

by thisunknownname - 24 April, 2020 - 10:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (thisunknownname) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 April, 2020 - 10:09 PM by thisunknownname.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/PizzaPie410
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: 
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 2080 ti SE method public
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/48bg8SB
Additional Information: He is still selling the method except now it says may not work. He is also selling public methods on his shoppy
[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: not needed. its just 3 dollars

im not even joking this is the exact method he sent word for word

Hi everyone, Ill be showing you how to SE a GTX of your choice (ill be showing you how to get the RTX 2080 Ti).
The way this works is that we complain to HP that our GTX is not working. To do this, find a computer they sell (Omen desktop) that has a graphics card that YOU want and find the serial code for that. So if I want the RTX 2080, im going to find a computer on the HP website that has it. Then I can go into EBAY and search up that computer to see if anyone is selling it, then ask for the serial code. MAKE SURE THAT THE COMPUTER IS STILL UNDER WARRANTY. You can check that at their customer support site.

After you've obtained the serial code, follow these steps.

1. Call HP, Tell them that the computer turns on but the graphics card is not running. (Fans wont spin, computer screen is black). Tell them that you've tried to fix it by taking it out, cleaning it and then putting it back in, but then it still doesn't want to work.

2. Explain how you've read online on options to try to fix it and it still doesn't want to work.

3. They will ask you to ship in the computer for a repair, tell them that you have important work and school stuff on your drive, and you're only asking for a replacement on the graphics card.

4. They'll ask for your card number before shipping it out because they want to make sure that you'll ship the "broken graphics card". Give them a privacy card. They'll be able to charge $1 on it to test it and then ship it out.

5. Make sure to say that you REALLY need the data on your computer, they cannot decline it. If you have to, cry on the phone about how you have exams next week that decide what college you go to (yes i had to do this lol)

6. Bam, you just got yourself a free graphics card :)

aka https://cracked.to/Thread-SE-RTX-2080-ti-Method this method doesnt even work
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@PizzaPie410 you have 12hrs to respond
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User banned.
Registration IP: 2605:6000:1304:87f7:9c0d:ba2e:d57d:3a1f
Last Known IP: 94.128.83.205
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.