Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @SNOWX

by mulvad - 30 December, 2023 - 12:23 AM
This post is by a banned member (mulvad) - Unhide
mulvad  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/SNOWX
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%8E...0%E2%8E%A0

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 22.5$
Screenshots of Communication: 

[Image: gcumPKm.jpg]
[Image: fK3qcOO.jpg]
[Image: kwrGOXi.jpg]

[Image: tpHCfvq.jpg]

Additional Information:

He is selling chaturbate invalid accounts with either wrong logins or no tokens , 
also for chaturbate method , he is just telling how to fill information to get tokens ,like it is oblivious we know how to fill form LOL

stop making people fool , i want my money back !!

Crypto address for a refund:  (LTC)  MMaGnKgGyHpLPZTXHuNwffsriV9dje6u8T
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @SNOWX (SNOWX) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (SNOWX) - Unhide
SNOWX  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 December, 2023 - 12:36 AM by SNOWX.)
You know that some accounts expire quickly and we have written in the desc that everything is guaranteed

You can only wait for support, I would still do my best
We don't need scam anyone, it's just that you filed this scam report because your ass is on fire, but anyway, I will check your order in a few hours.

And stop criticizing my method, you are directly misreading the method, Indian brat

This is guy leaked the order id in all the proof
mulvad  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 December, 2023 - 12:58 AM by mulvad.)
(30 December, 2023 - 12:35 AM)SNOWX Wrote: Show More
You know that some accounts expire quickly and we have written in the desc that everything is guaranteed

You can only wait for support, I would still do my best
We don't need scam anyone, it's just that you filed this scam report because your ass is on fire, but anyway, I will check your order in a few hours.

And stop criticizing my method, you are directly misreading the method, Indian brat

This is guy leaked the order id in all the proof

Hahah you replied within 10 minutes on SCAM report but doesn't even care to reply on site support for hours LOL

and what method ? you are telling on how to fill forms online ?

go get a life and give my refund.

I request ADMINS to intervene , I can show proofs what he is selling here and making users fool.

@SNOWX  You can only put negative reputations but can't reply , completely insane person,

@Liars @Darkness @KSZ  can you guys please look into this matter!

this guy is selling shit

He is even asking for Positive reviews for valid accounts LOL 

such a dick
SNOWX  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 December, 2023 - 01:10 AM by SNOWX.)
This indian friend does not understand me, I do not take care of the support on the site, I manage it with my partners because we receive too many messages a day.

This friend only criticizes without even trying the method, he only wants to harm me, that's all he cares about, and after receiving the products refunds

Anyway the admins will check it alr what kind proof youre show them?send me proof on my pm also kek

Youre crazy its my reward system stfu

I also left a negative rep because I had a bad experience with you

I'll just wait for the admin decision.

Its very difficult to explain anything to idiots like Abu , i will just wait for the admin and then keep shitting your pants.

He never pays attention to my messages anyway

the only lesson is to humiliate the method and get the money back, even if I tell him that some accounts will expire quickly, this Indian boy doesn't understand.

Nevertheless sometimes we make replacements after stock refresh and we help

im just waiting for the admin decision and then you will be added to the blacklist
mulvad  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 December, 2023 - 07:36 AM by mulvad. Edited 1 time in total.)
Dear Admin's I can show you what crap he is selling in name of methods / accounts.

@SNOWX You can just beg for positive reviews on your site for shit contents LOL.

I sent you message for around 24+ hours ,you did not even reply but yes here on spam report you replied within 10 minutes .

WHAT A LOOSER!!
SNOWX  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(30 December, 2023 - 07:33 AM)mulvad Wrote: Show More
Dear Admin's I can show you what crap he is selling in name of methods / accounts.

@SNOWX You can just beg for positive reviews on your site for shit contents LOL.

I sent you message for around 24+ hours ,you did not even reply but yes here on spam report you replied within 10 minutes .

WHAT A LOOSER!!
support has response times for you we respond to everyone at the same time every day you just shitted 

What kind of evidence will you show to the admin? Go show the proof them , let's see youre just talking like shit

stop write like a indian idiot im waiting for admin response
mulvad  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 December, 2023 - 08:54 AM)SNOWX Wrote: Show More
(30 December, 2023 - 07:33 AM)mulvad Wrote: Show More

WHAT A LOOSER!!
support has response times for you we respond to everyone at the same time every day you just shitted 

What kind of evidence will you show to the admin? Go show the proof them , let's see youre just talking like shit

stop write like a indian idiot im waiting for admin response

I've fucking paid you for this shit , not asked you anything for free.

waiting for ADMIN response