Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against User @Aimboss

by Bro11y - 17 June, 2024 - 08:12 AM
This post is by a banned member (Bro11y) - Unhide
Bro11y  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 17 June, 2024 - 08:18 AM by Bro11y.)
Scammers Profile Link: Cracked.io - Profile of Aimboss
Sales Thread: ||||||| (cracked.io)
Amount or Item(s) $300
Screenshots of Communication: All sent to @Liars
Additional Information: This user posted a method that supposedly gave you $150 per each job you receive, the method he sent was so fake you could see it from a mile away, you would get a job for boosting a specific game from website 1 that offers you $150 upon completion, then you'd go to website 2 that you can hire others to do it for you for $30-40 and take profit for the rest, it all sounds good until you check the actual site that offers the jobs, which was only 2 years old, fake and dated looking design, uses a free encryption service, cheap registrar, very low amount of traffic, upon further asking the seller he said you can't even make an account on the site, you just get emails daily and receive payments magically without any receipt or other info, on top of that he said they send the email with a Gmail address, I mean come on, if a site gives thousands of dollars to users but doesn't have enough money to buy a proper ssl certificate, design, or custom email domain, it makes no sense.
And on further inspection, when I checked both website 1 and website 2 that he gave, side by side, they were hosted in the exact same country and city in the US, even though they had a different language and weren't from US, with the same registrar as well, website 2 was also only 2 years old, so they were closely related and run by the same person, it's like there was no real effort to hide this was a scam, I tried to get a refund from this scammer which he promised to do first, but he kept delaying it until he got himself banned intentionally and started insulting and saying he won't give back anything.

I made this report so the mods can take action against the 3 users that gave fake vouches to this seller, if it wasn't for their fake vouches I wouldn't have ever bought the method, a ban for them is fair imo, I've uploaded the screenshots of the users comments below, although one of the users (erickson) was quick to delete his fake comment and vouch right when the seller got banned, looks like he's experienced in the field of giving fake vouches and stuff, I don't know if the mods can check for deleted comments or not, but I very well remember that he gave a positive vouch as well and said the method is working perfectly
https://imgur.com/a/Yvk3Dds

If any further info is needed by the mods I can provide them.

Crypto address for a refund: Not Happening

I forgot to mention, but obviously the scammer aimboss should never be unbanned for scamming people and acting like a kid when exposing his fake method.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Aimboss (Aimboss) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Iamthesenate) - Unhide
Threads
He’s already been banned for threatening to dox members
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User was already banned. He will have to solve this dispute before getting unbanned if he appeals in the future. Closed.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[TOP SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.