Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against WInstore

by iradeen440 - 04 September, 2022 - 05:52 PM
This post is by a banned member (iradeen440) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/winstore
Sales Thread: https://winstore.pro
[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-09-04-at-10-20-12-AM.png]
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 0.01938435 ETH
Screenshots of Communication:
[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-09-04-at-10-22-11-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-09-04-at-10-22-11-AM-1.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-09-04-at-10-22-19-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-09-04-at-10-22-27-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-09-04-at-10-22-32-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-09-04-at-10-22-36-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-09-04-at-10-30-19-AM.png]

Additional Information:

I ordered an Onlyfans Account on his store he his advertising through the shout box, even though his store promised instant delivery I was told to message him on discord, I messaged him and he said it would take an 30 mins to get the account, then he messages me hours later the account while I was offline. I saw it later and tried it, the only error was the username and password were incorrect, when I tried messaging it about him he became hostile and claimed it was my fault. I hadn't even used the account nor gotten access towards it. 

I asked for a refund again he became hostile. I decided since he was new I would give him a shot and wait 24 hours for an account, in the meantime I purchased an account from another user on this site

[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-09-04-at-12-39-15-AM.png]

Now today he said that I used the account from UK ip which is impossible as I only used US ip and it didnt throw an error for ip, it threw an error for wrong user and password.

We agreed on a refund, and I wanted to be paid back in ETH as that's what I paid in, however he told me he can only pay in LTC, which I dont have. I want to be refunded back in my original payment as I have never obtained what I paid for. 

He then started threatening me, and so I did what I was avoiding and that was taking time out of my day to write one of these reports. Tried to give him a shot, this can be settled by sending me back my 0.01938435 ETH or $30 in ETH 

Crypto address for a refund:
0xF75526a773a7dEeBD6110Bb8Fcb411b6978F6DE9
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @winstore (winstore) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
top [exp 16/08 / 24] and mid ad [exp 24/08/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (winstore) - Unhide
winstore  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
took an account from me the day before for 30 dollars and delivered it in working condition with a screenshot In the rules it says that the warranty period is 1 hour and I told her to connect with us ip. i said otherwise the account will not work 3 hours later she wrote to me and said the account is not working I asked her what ip she connected with, she told me it's us when we checked it was found that uk ip is connected I still told her I will give you a new account or hand over your money. I told her to give me a ltc address and immediately put the 30 dollars in her account She said you need to send me via eth, not ltc, I have a loss of 1 dollar I said I can't sign out with eth but can send with ltc now she made an illegal transaction, she received the account in working condition and logged in with the wrong ip, I offered to give her her money even though she is guilty, but she chose to open a report All screenshots of what I wrote are available now I leave the decision to you, you are justice  most of the things she said are lies I told her I will pay her the same money with ltc not eth but she refused I've never been hostile, you'll understand if you look at the conversations I even said to her, take your money, let's be friends, then I'll even give you a gift account. Screenshots of all conversations are available now review and do justice why is it vilifying me in vain even after agreeing to give her her money
Threads
4 Years of service
Never received the product, ended up waiting longer, product was not delivered instantly upon payment. When given the product didnt work, then he claimed I used the account when I had not. Claims I logged in with a UK ip when I use a us IP everyone knows about that, I wasn't even able to log in as the password and emails were not right. He then argued and threatened me after I gave him extra times to give me an account.

I ended up having to buy an account from someone else which worked flawlessly. 

I was okay with waiting, but then he attacked me so I wanted a refund. He agreed to the refund and I wanted it in eth but he said he would not pay in eth and I just wanted my original payment method.
This post is by a banned member (winstore) - Unhide
winstore  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
I think it doesn't suit you to stop lying first you didn't post the footage of the whole conversation but i have it I offered to give you the payment but I can't log out with eth now I offered to pay the same amount with ltc but you didn't accept you said you used the account with us ip but you lied I sent you a screenshot of logging in with uk ip You opened this report for nothing and you are wasting the time of the authorized people here because I already agreed to pay even though you were wrong You didn't give the screenshots of the last time we talked, but I have it, if the admins see it necessary, I will give it to you. now i am writing again from here now i can't log out with eth but if you want i am ready to pay the same amount with ltc but I trust the admins here, they will make the right decision and I will do what they want.
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #6
(This post was last modified: 04 September, 2022 - 09:19 PM by iradeen440. Edited 1 time in total.)
You're lying please send full conversation because I showcased everything up til I typed the report, I dont have a uk ip to use you're trying to scam me out of the account, so I went to buy an account from someone else with receipt and wanted a refund. I will let the admin decide this as I have not been given any items

This is a bump (sorry accidentally hit lightning button)
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@iradeen440 @winstore Provide full chat logs within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
Threads
4 Years of service
[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-09-04-at-10-26-31-PM.png]

This was the following the writing of the report but all the conversations before were include in all the screenshots.

Was asking him to provide full convo as he claims there were more to the communication that was not previously presented. Asking for the return of my fund to my original payment