Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against | Zana1 | $350 USD

by Ranmelle - 26 August, 2024 - 08:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ranmelle) - Unhide
Ranmelle  
Registered
Threads
Scammers Profile Link:
https://cracked.io/Zana1

Sales Thread:
https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%9A...-%E2%9A%A1

Amount or Item(s) Scammed:
$350 USD

Proof of Payment:
https://imgur.com/a/BV17Axn

Screenshots of Communication: 
https://imgur.com/a/S8T6B8l

https://imgur.com/a/zEUyqhu - Complaints from Other Customers who had paid/dealt with Zana1

Additional Information:To summarize, I had reached out to Zana1 to inquire about potential refund opportunities and after brief discussion he had recommended his "Amazon B4U" service, which he was charging 20% for. I was reluctant, but due to how enticing the deal was and that the order minimum / fee was on the lower end, I ended up being gullible enough to fall for it.

I had picked two items (iPad Pro & Portable SSD), and sent him 20% of the order total in Canadian Dollars which is my local currency, as I had agreed with him. After he had received the first payment of $350 CAD, he had immediately gone back on his verbal confirmation that I was to send it in Canadian Currency, then out of nowhere he imposed a new policy saying that I had to send it to him in USD, so he demanded another $100. At this point, I had already invested the first amount so although him asking for another $100 was suspicious here, I sent it as well anyway.

He assured me that the order would be placed the same day (Friday, August 23rd), and that the order would be delivered on Monday and he would provide me the tracking information before then. I had also requested that a screenshot of the order confirmation be provided the same day to reassure me over the weekend, and he had agreed but then went back on his word and did not provide this.

After waiting the weekend, I had messaged him for an update and gotten no response. I checked in his public Telegram group and it seemed that numerous other customers were also in the same position as me. They were solicited for upfront payments on B4Us, and even refunds. They reported the same thing of dodgy behavior, not keeping true to his words and timelines as well as adding delays.

As of right now, I still have yet to receive a reply and would like to be refunded my full amount via ETH which I have provided my receiver address below in this thread.

Crypto address for a refund:
ETH: 0x2d44ced3ad38c7ff9f627f6ed7c0494a8f18e8a3
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Zana1 (Zana1) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Zana1) - Unhide
Ranmelle  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 27 August, 2024 - 06:05 AM by Ranmelle.)
I have received absolutely no tracking details, replies or any amount of effort from Zana1 to resolve this between us.

You are the one that received my payment, just because you're claiming to be "talking to everyone", bears absolutely no relevance to this report as you have not resolved anything with me.

This isn't a report on behalf of all the other people making allegations against you, this is a report from this customer to you and I am confirming that you have provided absolutely nothing beyond baseless claims.

In addition to this, upon speaking to one of your other clients that is in your group who is confirmed to have given you $500 USD for another Buy4U order, he is also claiming that you have not provided anything to him, so I'm not sure which clients you're talking to since all the ones that are saying they feel like you've scammed them have not been taken care of.

[Image: rU4kkpc.png]

@staff At this point in time, I would like to request that Zana1 issue a full refund back to the ETH address provided in the original post of this thread by the end of the day unless he's able to produce verifiable evidence that the order is shipped, which he has claimed it already has but has not provided anything, not even a reply in our personal chat.

@Darkness @Ping Sorry to ping you, can I please get some assistance with this?
This post is by a banned member (Bro11y) - Unhide
Bro11y  
Registered
Threads
I knew this piece of shit was a scammer based on his profile being recently created, doing rep4rep with other users, and a sales thread of an ebook with big claims, no proof and limited copies.

This user is planning to exit scam and only stalling time hoping to scam a few more people before he goes, don't send any more money to this scammer people!

If people still want to persist on proceeding with this seller, use mm until you receive your items, that is if the seller is not a scammer which is a very small percentage, but at least your money won't be lost this way.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Zana1 You have 12hrs to either provide a tracking number and/or an email confirmation, or refund OP within that time frame if you are not able to
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[TOP SPOT] Ad by YOU
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Zana1) - Unhide
Ranmelle  
Registered
Threads
@Darkness If he sends you anything, it's not legitimate.

He has sent absolutely nothing to me and has been dodging me for a full day now. His telegram group is also full of people asking where their proof is but he just keeps ignoring them after saying he'll get to it.

[Image: WT8LvJF.png]