Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against Zikola

by B60 - 14 November, 2022 - 03:52 PM
This post is by a banned member (B60) - Unhide
B60  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Zikola
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-%E2%9A%...0%E3%80%91
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $60
Screenshots of Communication: Non existent, I had gotten termed.
Additional Information: I bought this discord generator and he said i could make fully verified tokens, shortly after buying I realised that all of my accs were being banned after being "fully verified". I asked him why and he acted dumb saying he doesnt know why and that its not from his tool. His claims of being able to make tokens as cheap as he says I can make them are also all bs. 
Crypto address for a refund: LTC: LKSH8TnfxENCsKRDmSQ1XTuFv3uiNuU2Su
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Zikola (Zikola) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Zikola) - Unhide
Zikola  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 November, 2022 - 03:52 PM)B60 Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Zikola
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-%E2%9A%...0%E3%80%91
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $60
Screenshots of Communication: Non existent, I had gotten termed.
Additional Information: I bought this discord generator and he said i could make fully verified tokens, shortly after buying I realised that all of my accs were being banned after being "fully verified". I asked him why and he acted dumb saying he doesnt know why and that its not from his tool. His claims of being able to make tokens as cheap as he says I can make them are also all bs. 
Crypto address for a refund: LTC: LKSH8TnfxENCsKRDmSQ1XTuFv3uiNuU2Su

op bought the license on 19/10/2022 so its like 25days+ from now
the tool was working fine for him : https://i.imgur.com/DBNSH1i.png
but the
op is mad cause he has being caught trying to sell his license which against our rules and got banned.

[Image: dztSFVi.png]
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f6d656469612e67697068792e...792e676966]
B60  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 November, 2022 - 04:55 PM by B60. Edited 1 time in total.)
Ok so thats how you wanna play it, make false accusations? First of all I never even knew about the license term, maybe because the gen was broken so I never even used it, and decided to sell it to someone who would get some use out of it. 

I am not mad abt it, even if i was that doesnt change the situation, when I bought the tool I attempted to use the fully verified module, which got all the accounts unverified. If i was mad abt the term I would have made a scam report when it happened. 

I asked you in the ticket why the accounts were being disabled, you pretended to have no idea and went on with your day leaving me without a solution.

EDIT: Scammer is refusing to add me to the ticket where I have everything mentioned above, nice job deleting evidence  keek .
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Zikola Provide full chat logs on this thread or within my dms within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
Zikola  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 November, 2022 - 04:48 PM)B60 Wrote: Show More
Ok so thats how you wanna play it, make false accusations? First of all I never even knew about the license term, maybe because the gen was broken so I never even used it, and decided to sell it to someone who would get some use out of it. 

I am not mad abt it, even if i was that doesnt change the situation, when I bought the tool I attempted to use the fully verified module, which got all the accounts unverified. If i was mad abt the term I would have made a scam report when it happened. 

I asked you in the ticket why the accounts were being disabled, you pretended to have no idea and went on with your day leaving me without a solution.

EDIT: Scammer is refusing to add me to the ticket where I have everything mentioned above, nice job deleting evidence  keek .

first of all you lied in this thread 2 times now , cause you somehow taught i don't have the ticket history but i do , you said [ check the bleu marked state https://i.imgur.com/RNCTfgm.png ] 1# lie
second you said : | you pretended to have no idea and went on with your day leaving me without a solution.] 2#Lie

to respond to both lies :  [Image: dUO2Bm1.png]

so as mods can see i replied to him to solve his issue back their 

idk why he's lying tbh 

also he's being threating me on pms :   he started negotiating with me so i can pay him or idk , but when he saw my reply on his false dd thread he said this : [Image: wmGqxoT.png]
B60  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
I didnt negotiate with you, i was asking you what you want to do bout it, either refund me or talk it out with me, but then you go to the ticket faking shit since you have the upper hand not showing the full chatlog and deleting the messages, I had asked you why they were being unverified, and you said some bs about sms not going through, but how is that my fault. You said it wasnt supposed to happen and just left me with no solution, litterally in the screenshot there is no solution provided.
Zikola  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 November, 2022 - 05:00 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Zikola Provide full chat logs on this thread or within my dms within 24 hours.

full transcript has being sent to you