Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against @itsdrexz

by Oenomaus - 18 September, 2024 - 09:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (Mr.DX1Z1) - Unhide
Mr.DX1Z1  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 September, 2024 - 05:01 AM by Mr.DX1Z1.)
(20 September, 2024 - 04:44 AM)Str8t Wrote: Show More
(20 September, 2024 - 04:35 AM)Mr.DX1Z1 Wrote: Show More
(20 September, 2024 - 02:32 AM)Oenomaus Wrote: Show More
@Mr-DX1Z1 you cannot compare selling accounts with a custom B4U service, its done for you according to your request. 

@Darkness I just PM you the whole convo, pls have have Look.

I Let Admins decide.

it's the same thing , if someone doesn't get the service ! they don't pay for it lol , it's as simple as that

Tbh from the screenshots this doesn't make so much sense. You agreed for him to go ahead with the booking in advance only to cancel after it was already done and the reason is because your friends don't want it? Weren't you supposed to be sure before going ahead with the booking, personally I really don't get it. And using your accounts analogy, this is the equivalent of you creating and already delivering an account only for the buyer to change his mind. You can say it's not a big deal as you still get the account back but this is a bit different.

actually my acc analogy is even worse lol if i send acc and maybe he can use somehow still , but for me im getting 0 service at all ! so why would i pay ?

also just so you know ! first time when it got canceled he didn't ask for any payment even though if he used same method it would've cost about same price first time too lol , so this really makes no sense at all
BUY MY DATING ACCOUNTS : TELEGRAM @ITSDREXZ
This post is by a banned member (Mr.DX1Z1) - Unhide
Mr.DX1Z1  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
@Darkness please fix this , so i can stop having that deal with caution on my profile !!
BUY MY DATING ACCOUNTS : TELEGRAM @ITSDREXZ