Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report - Full Refund Request: Non-Functional Netflix Accounts | User: @Lone-WolF

by TEAM911 - 21 December, 2023 - 09:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (TEAM911) - Unhide
TEAM911  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(22 December, 2023 - 09:26 AM)Lone_WolF0 Wrote: Show More
I finished your upgrade yesterday and asked you to send downgrades but you didn't respond, You can't ask for a refund because you accepted TOS in Sellpass & Telegram.
As mentioned previously, our conversation concluded on Telegram. I am not interested in engaging in further arguments with you. I have presented sufficient evidence to support my claims, including an additional scam report that verifies my concerns. It seems you rely on outdated methods that lack effectiveness.

Please note that I have deactivated the email handles that were provided during our conversation on Telegram. However, if necessary, I can reactivate them and grant full access to the mail to allow the admin to observe the shortcomings of your service.

I am not interested in your services anymore; I am seeking a complete refund.

Waiting on @Liars
This post is by a banned member (Lone_WolF0) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 December, 2023 - 02:13 PM by Lone_WolF0. Edited 1 time in total.)
it's your problem, i did your upgrades and you can't ask for a refund as mentioned in TOS.
you bought the products 4 times but didn't read the TOS once!!! @Darkness
https://i.imgur.com/WsdOBrn.png
bruh i upgraded both account and you ask for a refund, all sellers has different Tos, as mentioned in TOS, 5- We regret to inform you that we do not offer refunds under any circumstances, including if you mistakenly ordered the wrong item or changed your mind.
[Image: NzY6LNI.png]
[Image: 1ScCRVU.gif]
[Image: EBBQpvk.gif]
TEAM911  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 22 December, 2023 - 02:20 PM by TEAM911. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Need to add a Point )
(22 December, 2023 - 01:37 PM)Lone_WolF0 Wrote: Show More
it's your problem, i did your upgrades and you can't ask for a refund as mentioned in TOS.
you bought the products 4 times but didn't read the TOS once!!! @Darkness
https://i.imgur.com/WsdOBrn.png
bruh i upgraded both account and you ask for a refund, all sellers has different Tos, as mentioned in TOS, 5- We regret to inform you that we do not offer refunds under any circumstances, including if you mistakenly ordered the wrong item or changed your mind.

You can't keep up with what you wrote on Sellpass: "We strive to complete every order within 24-36 hours after payment." Your upgrades won't last 24 hours & you know it. You've lost the argument, mate, so please wait on the admin decision.

You did the upgrade once I opened the scam report on you for the 100th time. Our conversation ended on Telegram. It's not useable. If required, I can give full access to the emails, which he says did the Upgrades once I open the Scam report.

@Liars & @Darkness
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 December, 2023 - 02:25 PM by Lone_WolF0. Edited 1 time in total.)
what a liar, before this thread i told you i'll finish your upgrade within 0-24h(i did), i can send proof if you want @Darkness
also tos, 1- There might be issues at times with our methods, and there might be a downfall of your account, but until the warranty is available we shall fix it for you.
TEAM911  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(22 December, 2023 - 02:24 PM)Lone_WolF0 Wrote: Show More
what a liar, before this thread i told you i'll finish your upgrade within 0-24h(i did), i can send proof if you want @Darkness
also tos, 1- There might be issues at times with our methods, and there might be a downfall of your account, but until the warranty is available we shall fix it for you.

Now you're accusing me of lying? Great.

You've been lying for almost five days since my 2nd purchase. Proof : https://jmp.sh/iAaDaAp6

Again, this guy needs to figure out what he's talking about. He said, "Both upgrades will be done within 0-24h %100." Once I said that, I'm going to open a scam report.
Proof : https://jmp.sh/xObuas39

For the 1000th time, your service is non-functional & highly unreliable.
Threads
4 Years of service
loll, you said in top: You did the upgrade once I opened the scam report
but  before it i told you i'll finish both in 0-24h %100
before opened scam report https://i.imgur.com/Xtq6Vct.jpg
TEAM911  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(22 December, 2023 - 02:44 PM)Lone_WolF0 Wrote: Show More
loll, you said in top: You did the upgrade once I opened the scam report
but  before it i told you i'll finish both in 0-24h %100
before opened scam report https://i.imgur.com/Xtq6Vct.jpg

Lil bit*ch is scared now, & doesn't know what's happening here. retard lemme explain: I don't want your services. That's why I opened a scam report on you. You're incapable of providing any functional services. I ended our conversation on Telegram; if you did the Upgrade after I opened the scam report, I'm not responsible. I won't use it; it's probably dead by now already.
Threads
4 Years of service
then don't buy it again, and there's no refund as mentioned in TOS
i did your upgrades and that's all i can do, you can't ask for a refund when you bought 4 time and didn't read the TOS once.