Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report | @SexoBayco | $3000+

by cardhunter12 - 03 September, 2022 - 07:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (cardhunter12) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 October, 2022 - 01:02 AM by cardhunter12. Edited 1 time in total.)
I don’t have 2 telegram accounts, how often am i need to say this? I’m just from the group of people who got the bookings @Arpenet paid the money but actually everyone paid him and then he paid you

Also why should I post the conversation here when there is personal data involved, would you want to spread your personal data about a cracking / hacker forum? I highly doubt.
Your the only joke, nothing is faked and proved to liars, I said many times, he can call himself & or Come to a discord live chat call so he can see.
Fact is, booking were alive and canceled on expedias side ( not our fault ) but yours. In that situation you could rebook or give us the refund but you didn’t.
Also second fact is that the money goes straight into your wallet, what you gonna tell me why it landed there ? For a fake screenshot ? Brother, blockchain is public and doesn’t lie, everyone can see it.

I don’t even know what your trying to do right now, coming back after a month still trying to say that chats are fake, bro common ?
Facts are on the table and their all against you, wake up.
This post is by a banned member (SexoBayco) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
??? I can prove it’s my wallet, what do you mean ? money is mine and send from my wallet to yours.
As I said, I was included in the booking so I’m allowed to be a part of the scam report aren’t I? Also secondly I’m not advertising other services but this doesn’t have to be a part of the scam report, if you have any problems with me or my services open a scam report for that please thank you.
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 October, 2022 - 01:32 AM by cardhunter12.)
Yes I have made a video proof of calling the hotel and it’s already send over to the Liars, I’m just waiting for him to reply as I already told you.
To clear this thread from your bullshit talking

- 3500$ send from my wallet to your wallet (proven by blockchain)

- bookings got canceled (proven by the video I sent to liars)

- some Chat proofs (which you say are fake)

Your side :
- no proofs

- talking weird shit and not proofing anything

Please stop the random bullshit talking about „diff“ accounts
I told you that we went as a group to Amsterdam and so ofcourse you scammed multiple people because we all wanted to stay in the same hotels or atleast some of us (however you want to take it)

Also im not sending the video to you, the video was sent to liars directly so he and the other admins/ mods/ staff can review it, thank you.
Threads
2 Years of service
Super childish what you do, leave me a bad reputation for?
theres so much against you on the table, just accept it.
you said a message above "Let's wait a final decision" and then out of nothing leaving me a bad rep?
drama queen