Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report @TheCrippled

by mseziiiiz - 20 April, 2022 - 02:45 AM
This post is by a banned member (mseziiiiz) - Unhide
mseziiiiz  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 April, 2022 - 03:14 AM by mseziiiiz. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/TheCrippled
Sales Thread: Yahoo hits 70%
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 220$
Screenshots of Communication:  https://imgur.com/a/ZLQW1rj
Additional Information: i bought from him first time was nice i didnt contacted him for it with 100$ 10K Yahoo hits 70%-90% but it doesnt 70%-90% just 67% but i said its okay because it was on it good hits, second time i bought from him 33K  70%-90%  with 220$, he give me shit not hits then he replace me 3.5k then 18K both of them is shit not hits im targeting uplay i got 200 hits on them i got only 5 hits mail access this and first purchase from him i got only 20 hits and 7 hits maill access, and if u see on screenshot he was say to me i told mail access not a hits but i told him when i want buy i want yahoo hits and i told him its 100% ? he said no like before its mean 70%-90% and i can send to staff shit he give me he replace me a shit and he told me i gave u a free.
Crypto address for a refund: LR476EbVC2RVmFzhq8sUWV8WAuFuwZNpB8       LTC
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @TheCrippled (TheCrippled) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (TheCrippled) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
okay first of all i selled this guy 33k mailaccess yahoo, he said yahoo hits that mean yahoo hits are mailaccess and then he change that he wanted yahoo hits uplay, i gived him replace for not getting 70% hits of that checked list even i didnt saw a proof of that checked list, i still gived him 25k for free to make 70% hits on mailaccess and he is saying he is not getting hits on uplay, to be honest i cant understand this guy, i told him to send me screenshot as proof he checked he dont want to send and i said to him you are free to open a scamm report cuz i cant give u more replace without screenshot proof of that u checked.. @Liars please respond as soon as possible to fix this problem

[Image: mpzhTGE.gif]
[Image: p74Phfc.gif]

TELEGRAM: t.me/thecrippled
mseziiiiz  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
First 33K was shit and replace me 18K+3.5k shit too and i sent screenshot, i told u, u have to make sure its 70%-90% then give me. i can send to staff this txt u give me its not hits for real full of 2Fa and invalids and ur seller and u told me screenshot hits of yahoo or bye dont txt me again,all this on screenshots i sent on imgur im waiting for staff.
Threads
3 Years of service
u can see even by yourself staff in one of screenshot he posted that he said u got any hotmail mailaccess i said no only yahoo mailaccess and he asked me for 10k and after some days he comes to me and saying u got yahoo "hits"  that yahoo hits mean mailaccess, he never mentioned uplay hits he just said yahoo hits...

mseziiiiz  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 April, 2022 - 03:01 AM by mseziiiiz.)
ur seller just show us this is 70% - 90% of valids. show us proof of this

why u telling something i didnt told u, im waiting for staff please stop throwing all proofs on screenshot
Threads
3 Years of service
@mseziiiiz man u crazy u dont know for what u looking for to buy and its not my fault i said bye cuz u just tried to get another replace without sending me any proof that u checked that list, so bye again until @Liars respond on this :)

mseziiiiz  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
its ur fault because u didnt give me hits 70% 90% of valids, dude just show us that u gave me 70% 90% of valids, show us proof please stop throwing