Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report agains @OnlyfansService

by f_society - 08 October, 2022 - 07:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (OnlyfansService) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (f_society) - Unhide
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(11 October, 2022 - 10:36 AM)OnlyfansService Wrote: Show More
(11 October, 2022 - 08:44 AM)Grapphy Wrote: Show More
(10 October, 2022 - 02:31 AM)OnlyfansService Wrote: Show More
Look at the second capture, before buying I told him that the bin would last 3 days - 1 week and the bin lasted 4 days, after that he had to buy another bin, I can't give him more bins because that costs me take them out

And in one day you can create more than 10 accounts, so in 2 days you could have recovered your investment quietly, it seems that the scammer is him

You said you'd show mere where to get new bins, which is why I bought the method. But the guy you recommended me to buy the bin from doesnt even reply lol. So yeah its useless for me. @Liars can you ban him please? he hasnt refunded.

If I have more people who can sell you, that's not what you asked for, you asked me to give you more free bins, keep lying

I never told you "give me free bins" and also, the guy you recommended to buy the bins from is a scammer LOL. I have proof of that.
[Image: SWnvT.gif]

MY ONLY CONTACT IS @fsociety on TELEGRAM!
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(11 October, 2022 - 12:31 PM)anmolvrmcool Wrote: Show More
To be honest. I don't know either of them but i can see from the screenshots OP is clearly trying to extract free bins from @OnlyfansService
Comeon. He can't give you free bins for lifetime for free just because you bought the method and even he's willing to sell you the bins. Just buy the bins instead of opening fake scam report. People now a days want everything for free lmao

Lmao you're probably an alt of the OP or a close friend xD there is NO screenshot that shows I wanted him to give me a FREE BIN. I just asked him if there is a NEW bin or not cos the contact he gave is a scammer. want a screenshot of that?  https://prnt.sc/6sAhYa9vGeYL there you go! Anyways, enough talking. @Liars please contact me for the whole exported chat of me and OP so you can decide for yourself. he told me he would give me the contact of the bin supplier and now hes making it seem like an "extra" lol. He even deleted the thread where he sells the method cos he knows that its not working well anymore.

This post is by a banned member (anmolvrmcool) - Unhide
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 October, 2022 - 11:50 PM by f_society.)
(11 October, 2022 - 08:57 PM)anmolvrmcool Wrote: Show More
(11 October, 2022 - 03:21 PM)Grapphy Wrote: Show More
To be honest. I don't know either of them but i can see from the screenshots OP is clearly trying to extract free bins from @OnlyfansService
Comeon. He can't give you free bins for lifetime for free just because you bought the method and even he's willing to sell you the bins. Just buy the bins instead of opening fake scam report. People now a days want everything for free lmao

Lmao you're probably an alt of the OP or a close friend xD there is NO screenshot that shows I wanted him to give me a FREE BIN. I just asked him if there is a NEW bin or not cos the contact he gave is a scammer. want a screenshot of that?  https://prnt.sc/6sAhYa9vGeYL there you go! Anyways, enough talking. @Liars please contact me for the whole exported chat of me and OP so you can decide for yourself. he told me he would give me the contact of the bin supplier and now hes making it seem like an "extra" lol. He even deleted the thread where he sells the method cos he knows that its not working well anymore.

hahaha. You are such an idiot. I am an alt or close friend of him? haha. Liars can check my IP and see where i am from. I just said what i thought and clearly i was right. You are literally trying to get your refund even when @OnlyfansService delivered you what he promised. Good luck lol

You shouldnt even be posting in scam reports that you're not related to lol. No one asked for your opinion. Have it to yourself.

(11 October, 2022 - 07:09 PM)OnlyfansService Wrote: Show More
(11 October, 2022 - 03:21 PM)Grapphy Wrote: Show More

He's not my friend, I don't even know him, you don't even know what to say.

I did not delete the post lol

Everything is clear in the captures, And what about those screenshots that you passed, I only see that he sent you a video of the bin working, you never asked me about it because I could have helped you, but since you only want to get the refund and scam you come here to cry making a report

You are just delusional at this point lol. Lets just wait for @Liars to decide

@OnlyfansService Liars said refund in 24h. so yeah I do want my refund.