Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against @222KKK222

by dangerousbaker - 27 July, 2023 - 01:21 AM
This post is by a banned member (dangerousbaker) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 July, 2023 - 07:33 AM)flixter Wrote: Show More
I'm sorry for replying to this thread. But I have a current dispute also against him. And seeing many multiple reports against him is enough proof this guy is a scam.

For 2k2, You should stop scamming people, and selling people with Leaked and public methods that obviously you just copy paste.

And also why does he need to confirm that it's you he is talking with, obviously you are having a transaction. That's it.

Exactly if he takes the time to confirm that it's him i'm talking to for my safety, how would it make any sense for me to start spamming him and block me in response.

Less than 10 minutes after confirming that it was him, there is a payment being sent to his wallet. 

I have had recent issues getting scammed and I asked Liars to middle man for me before since things like this has happened. 

this guy appeared trusted on this site and it's a shame he's abusing his "status" to scam others and deny it all and continuing to do so.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@222kkk222 Refund OP within 24hrs. As I've stated before, you are no longer allowed to sell or advertise this method.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Inshadegang - Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@222kkk222 Refund him within 24 hours based on what @Darkness said on the other report for the b4u method.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
Threads
4 Years of service
Thank you Mods. Bothers me the fact that he won't own up to it and tried to gaslight you and everyone else. 

Forgot to post this as well: 

https://imgur.com/Gr3MvlU

He sent me the textedit note with the method 5 minutes after I paid him (July 17th 8:30 PM). Crazy how I magically got this after he claims I was "spamming" him for no reason after he confirmed it was him I was talking to.
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 July, 2023 - 04:38 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@222kkk222 Refund him within 24 hours based on what @Darkness said on the other report for the b4u method.

It's been over 48 hours. Seems like he made his decision.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User banned.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Inshadegang - Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.