Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report against @Aperson

by Jade_666 - 08 June, 2023 - 10:19 AM
This post is by a banned member (Jade_666) - Unhide
Jade_666  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2023 - 10:21 AM by Jade_666. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: Discord Username- @Aperson9645
Sales Thread: turkish vcc seller
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 27.2$
Screenshots of Communication:
https://freeimage.host/i/H4hj9Gs
https://freeimage.host/i/H4hhynn
https://freeimage.host/i/H4hjH6G
https://freeimage.host/i/H4hjdFf
https://freeimage.host/i/H4hjoMu
https://freeimage.host/i/H4hjK92
https://freeimage.host/i/H4hj38l
https://freeimage.host/i/H4hj2a4
https://freeimage.host/i/H4hjfuS
https://freeimage.host/i/H4hjqw7
Additional Information: before buying I asked him if the card doesn't work he will refund. He agreed to that, I bought vcc to purchase psn extra but it didn't work so I asked him for refund and he refused to refund my money I have attached all screenshots and his discord profile as well.
Crypto address for a refund:

USDT TRC20
TAgCofpMS7aKTcAzLPcnsS4DB8w6J9jTDx
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@TheAxis You have 12hrs to respond
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @j1n - Until 25.09
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: Raw-Proxy-Signature-design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @RAWProxy - Until 27.09

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (TheAxis) - Unhide
TheAxis  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2023 - 01:19 PM by TheAxis. Edited 15 times in total.)
Already responded to him multiple times.
I gave him what he asked for, a vcc with balance. That was what my service was and is. Every other buyer I had, had no issues as they knew what they were doing.
He has full access to it.
My responsibility as a seller is limited to delivering the Turkish VCC with the stated balance. I wasn't obligated to provide technical support or troubleshoot issues related to its usage but helped every buyer, including you, to the best of my ability. But you seem to really want your refund super fast which led to the harassment.
He agreed to the ToS of no refunds, in which he cuts off coincidently right before I paste the image of CORRECT fees.
I've also never once said I would refund you BEFORE buying. Blatantly lying doesn't help your case and makes it worse. And the image you sent yourself proves it as that's one of the areas where you were asking for help long after your payment. exposing yourself lmfao 
[Image: c59acd40fc5cf5b8b3bd69a028307920.png]
I said I might refund him as I was being nice, even though I didn't need to as I've provided my service, which was giving him a VCC with balance on it, that he has full access to. He then lashes out and kept harassing me every minute about it. Like, if I don't respond to his new message within a minute he keeps sending question marks or some other thing until I respond as if he's my boss or I'm his slave or some shit.
The refund was out of courtesy, not a obligation and you being extremely inpatient and harassing me every minute about it led to me stopping it. Any other person would've done it if they saw the way you were acting.
He doesn't even know how to use it; he couldn't even get it working or added on his mobile.
I'm not held responsible for your difficulties. Like I've pointed out before, every other buyer I've had, had successfully used their VCCs without any issues. The problem isn't with the card, the problem is you.
I can tell you right now, the card is working fine. I can use it on stripe, steam, discord, etc. Problem is you.
I've asked him multiple times if he wanted to go through with it (like every other buyer I have) or not, he went through with it.
If he had issues with psn, he could've just contacted psn about it.
I offered a Turkish VCC with a specific balance as advertised, did my job.
In the end, he has full access to it. I'm not refunding him, it just gives him double the amount back while allowing him to use his turkish card for anything.
Bro's also trying to get that free $1 [Image: clown2.gif]
wigglewigglewiggle
Jade_666  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
I'm gonna say this again I paid for the services which I never got, And him admitting that it doesn't work so he'll provide me refund.
https://freeimage.host/i/H4hjK92

The seller has not provided a functional VCC: I have already shown the seller multiple screenshots of the VCC not working, which is evidence that he did not provide me with a functional product. This is a breach of his obligation as a seller to provide a working product, and it is reasonable for me to request a refund.

The seller is unresponsive: the seller is deleting the chat and not responding to my messages, this is further evidence that they are not willing to work with me to resolve the issue. As a consumer, i have the right to receive support and assistance from the seller, and their lack of response is unacceptable.

My money was wasted: The VCC is not working, and I have essentially wasted my money on a product that does not serve its intended purpose. This is unfair to me as a consumer, and i deserve to receive a refund so that i can use my money on a product that actually works.

Free 1$? you're so arrogant I'm asking for the amount because I paid that amount.

Here check https://freeimage.host/i/H4NyQXR

It is clear that the VCC provided by the seller is not functional and cannot be used on other websites without an OTP. The seller's claim that the VCC is functional is therefore baseless and untrue. I urge the seller to take responsibility for providing a faulty product and to refund the money. As a consumer, I have the right to receive a functional product and adequate support from the seller. I hope that this issue can be resolved in a timely and fair manner. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
TheAxis  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2023 - 04:18 AM by TheAxis. Edited 2 times in total.)
Please tell me how that image shows me admitting that it doesn't work? 
My service was to provide you a turkish vcc with balance, in which you do not know how to use.
It's sad how you needed to use chatgpt to help argue for you, LOL.
There has been no actual screenshots of you actually proving the VCC not working. Like I said, all my buyers can vouch on it working on whatever site they used it on such as discord, Xbox, etc. The chat was clearly still there. You don't know how discord works at all I'm which anyone with actual discord server experience or a brain can tell from the screenshots you sent. The screenshots you sent clearly shows that you didn't have access to look at history. Asked you to restart your discord on your mobile phone after i fixed it but nope, you chose to act like a karen instead continuing to refuse so that you can add "deleted chat" to your little dispute. Blatantly lying, does not help your case. And using chatgpt 3.5, definitely does not help.
it works, you do not know how to use it and expect a refund, in which is sad. Attempting to exploit your way into a free vcc + refund doesn't work here. This isn't Amazon or something where you can SE your way to a refund. 
The screenshot, you sent yourself, was 26.2. We also agreed for it to be a total of 26.2. Image (last image on your original post)
You read the terms and agreed to it, including paying for whatever crypto fees there was.
in the end, you were the only one to have issues as you were inexperienced and didn't know how to use it.
every one of my buyers can vouch for it working, while having authentication binded to them.
You couldn't even figure out how to add the card on your mobile.
And please dont ask chatgpt to write your arguments for you and you blatantly copying everything, its extremely sad and shows that you have no actual counter argument.
Your continous blatant lies does not help you either.

@Darkness can read this and figure out what's next.
wigglewigglewiggle
Jade_666  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
I'm willing to send the vcc info to Darkness and he can check that it works or not.

You're literally exploiting people who don't know how to use it. You could've told me in start that after buying don't expect any support or help from I wouldn't even buy from you I specifically asked multiple times that I want vcc just for psn account and when that didn't work you agreed to a refund which later on u refused to send and making up excuses and lies about your wallet issues?

@Darkness I hope you can decide the solution for us cause I'm not willing to talk to this guy again he literally deleted the chat in ticket and talks about my app not working that's the dumbest excuse he could've given.

As for the vcc I can send you the vcc information and you can check for yourself that it works or not.

Thank you
TheAxis  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2023 - 02:53 PM by TheAxis. Edited 4 times in total.)
(09 June, 2023 - 06:01 AM)Rohanhuhu Wrote: Show More
I'm willing to send the vcc info to Darkness and he can check that it works or not.

You're literally exploiting people who don't know how to use it. You could've told me in start that after buying don't expect any support or help from I wouldn't even buy from you I specifically asked multiple times that I want vcc just for psn account and when that didn't work you agreed to a refund which later on u refused to send and making up excuses and lies about your wallet issues?

@Darkness I hope you can decide the solution for us cause I'm not willing to talk to this guy again he literally deleted the chat in ticket and talks about my app not working that's the dumbest excuse he could've given.

As for the vcc I can send you the vcc information and you can check for yourself that it works or not.

Thank you

Keep telling yourself that, you can show the images that you sent of the "chat being deleted". I can send any moderator the VCC I sent you and they can test it on any site that accepts turkey cards. You admitted it yourself that you couldn't even get the card added into your account. It's not my job to spoon-feed you on how to use anything, but I still give support to every one of my customers, which you can easily ask. I gave each one of my customers all the support they needed. I didn't "agree" to a refund. A agreement to a refund would be before payment, not after. The refund I talked about was out of courtesy, not a requirement as it works as expected unless something goes horribly wrong and it suddenly doesn't work on every site anymore in which I will refund, which isn't the case here at all. I've refunded users like @lofasz as they gave me more amount than needed. You accepted my terms of service and have admitted to reading it, and you're expected to keep your word on accepting it. Now tell me, if the chat were deleted, how am I taking images of the chat? No experience in using cards, no experience in using discord, this is just getting sadder and sadder for you. bro doesn't even know how to add a card as a payment method
It's funny how you ignore everything else I say and just repeat the same thing over and over again with no actual counter, funny.
"Turkey VCC Service"
I have vouches from users like @K3MO @lofasz @SirTenzin @AlienblueGames who can vouch for my service.
You've already blatantly lied multiple times in the thread and have countered none of the arguments I've given, except for repeating what you've said.
Never once said the app wasn't working, I said you didn't know how to use it. Adding words into my mouth while already blatantly lying doesn't help your case. And dodging my counter arguments doesn't help either. Same with using chatgpt on your previous, previous response. LMFAO. If you had issues with a specific site, you contact them and ask about it.

I just can't wait for @Darkness to wake up and come back online to see all the funny lies you've been telling.
He doubled down on the lie on paying $1 more than agreed on. LMFAO. Tripled down on his lie on me agreeing on a refund BEFORE buying.
"Additional Information: before buying I asked him if the card doesn't work he will refund" [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] 
It's fun using the evidence you posted against you
Still can't get over how he used chatgpt to write a argument for him and for him to just copy and paste the whole thing here LOL

card details (blurred) - PM if you want to test out his one or send discord since you'll need to do authentication. (Online most of the time)

(09 June, 2023 - 02:25 PM)Rohanhuhu Wrote: Show More
(09 June, 2023 - 07:33 AM)TheAxis Wrote: Show More

Thank you

Keep telling yourself that, you can show the images that you sent of the "chat being deleted". I can send any moderator the VCC I sent you and they can test it on any site that accepts turkey cards. You admitted it yourself that you couldn't even get the card added into your account. It's not my job to spoon-feed you on how to use anything, but I still give support to every one of my customers, which you can easily ask. I gave each one of my customers all the support they needed. I didn't "agree" to a refund. A agreement to a refund would be before payment, not after. The refund I talked about was out of courtesy, not a requirement as it works as expected unless something goes horribly wrong and it suddenly doesn't work on every site anymore in which I will refund, which isn't the case here at all. I've refunded users like @lofasz as they gave me more amount than needed. You accepted my terms of service and have admitted to reading it, and you're expected to keep your word on accepting it. Now tell me, if the chat were deleted, how am I taking images of the chat? No experience in using cards, no experience in using discord, this is just getting sadder and sadder for you. bro doesn't even know how to add a card as a payment method
It's funny how you ignore everything else I say and just repeat the same thing over and over again with no actual counter, funny.
"Turkey VCC Service"
I have vouches from users like @K3MO @lofasz @SirTenzin @AlienblueGames who can vouch for my service.
You've already blatantly lied multiple times in the thread and have countered none of the arguments I've given, except for repeating what you've said.
Never once said the app wasn't working, I said you didn't know how to use it. Adding words into my mouth while already blatantly lying doesn't help your case. And dodging my counter arguments doesn't help either. Same with using chatgpt on your previous, previous response. LMFAO. If you had issues with a specific site, you contact them and ask about it.

I just can't wait for @Darkness to wake up and come back online to see all the funny lies you've been telling.
He doubled down on the lie on paying $1 more than agreed on. LMFAO. Tripled down on his lie on me agreeing on a refund BEFORE buying.
"Additional Information: before buying I asked him if the card doesn't work he will refund" [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] 
Still can't get over how he used chatgpt to write a argument for him and for him to just copy and paste the whole thing here LOL

card details (blurred) - PM if you want to test out his one or send discord since you'll need to do authentication. (Online most of the time)

It's funny how keep saying that I'm "blatantly lying" I'm gonna prove you wrong in my last message arguing you after which I wait for admins to decide and I will respect the decision they made.

He just said he still has access to chat and he can show us entire transcript. I request @Darkness to ask for the full Transcript of the chat and read through everything to decide.

Since I said the VCC doesn't work and I'm willing to give the VCC to admins to check he talks about authentication here (pls make note) he never even asked me about authentication after the VCC failed to work for psn and now he claims that the VCC only works after authentication(Otp verification) for ADMINS.

To Sum it up He accused me that if I get refund here I have Refund + FREE VCC but now he talks about authentication which is only available to ADMINS, so my simple question that I ask admins Now do you think that I have access to the vcc he provided with no authentication?

He just admitted here that you need authentication for the vcc to work which he didn't give me.

Lastly I request admin to please ask for the full transcript of the chat since he still has it and you can decide if I was "Blatantly lying" or not.

Authentication only works when a purchase is going through. Like I said, you don't know how it works while you're talking so much. Which proves my point even more. https://prnt.sc/wQl56cLXRDKn
While all you sent was you not being able to not get it to work. If a payment goes through, you get that payment page.
Like what I've been saying a million times, YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT.
You've said yourself you've read the terms, hence you've read everything.
I've already said everywhere about the authentication on my advertising message, information channel (https://prnt.sc/MT_Wbj-FTf-c) and even the ticket channel (https://prnt.sc/NKWD_6BLFubl). You sent your message as NA when you created your ticket. Hence, authentication is done by me and you contact me whenever you want to do it. If you provided your phone number, you can do authentication all by yourself.

Your blatant lies was you trying to get a extra free $1 which you've backed down after doubling down together with your "Additional Information: before buying I asked him if the card doesn't work he will refund" [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] 
I've talked about refund in one single message, which was long after you paid.
You honestly make me lose all my brain cells.
First you blatantly lie by saying I would refund you before you paid at all, wanting to get a free $1 for some unknown reason, putting words in my mouth like me saying "app doesn't work" despite me saying CONTINOUSLY, that you DO NOT know how the turkish payment system work in which you refuse to accept.
wigglewigglewiggle
Jade_666  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(09 June, 2023 - 07:33 AM)TheAxis Wrote: Show More

Thank you

"Turkey VCC Service"

It's funny how keep saying that I'm "blatantly lying" I'm gonna prove you wrong in my last message arguing you after which I wait for admins to decide and I will respect the decision they made.

He just said he still has access to chat and he can show us entire transcript. I request @Darkness to ask for the full Transcript of the chat and read through everything to decide.

Since I said the VCC doesn't work and I'm willing to give the VCC to admins to check he talks about authentication here (pls make note) he never even asked me about authentication after the VCC failed to work for psn and now he claims that the VCC only works after authentication(Otp verification) for ADMINS.

To Sum it up He accused me that if I get refund here I have Refund + FREE VCC but now he talks about authentication which is only available to ADMINS, so my simple question that I ask admins Now do you think that I have access to the vcc he provided with no authentication?

He just admitted here that you need authentication for the vcc to work which he didn't give me.

Lastly I request admin to please ask for the full transcript of the chat since he still has it and you can decide if I was "Blatantly lying" or not.