Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against @ELDORADOOO

by Atro - 30 April, 2023 - 09:55 AM
This post is by a banned member (ELDORADOOO) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Atro) - Unhide
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 May, 2023 - 01:48 PM by Atro. Edited 1 time in total.)
K so we've concluded his brain isn't functioning to the capacity to have a remotely valid argument, gave up after every single thing hes tried to use to make me look bad either;

A) I posted it already... bc.. it doesn't make me look bad. (Just a dick - which I said earlier if someone wants to be a retard and I no longer have a reason to be professional I quite enjoy the game of seeing how capable of an idiot is of seeing he's an idiot).
B) He has nothing that can make me look in the wrong.

So we look to be at a conclusion @Liars @Ping - Idgaf about the money out of my pocket I paid him - but it wasn't my goal to get money from him - i do have enough other screenies to make a case to why I should be refunded but I was looking more towards looking out for the community so he can be avoided as thee main goal.

But in the event this is decided in my favor.. and considering he begged me tto keep going bc I was trustworthy... I find there'd be some weird shit happening if it wasn't.. my questions are my options:

1) If I make the case w/ evidence I have for a refund - would this result in a ban? Idc bout the scraps lost - but it's blatant he would not pay and ban would be my favorite outcome... Because in that case i'll presentt everything needed for that.

2) Because I don't care about the money justt don't want people to have to waste their time/get scammed.. whaat even is he actions able to be taken?

3) I also have evidence of him saying he'll get my PP banned 12 hours before limited - this adds to the fact I am undoubtedly facing loss of funds from him. - Does this efffect either result?

4) (Yes this mfer is tthis sketchy ii'm still going on aboutt thingss I leftt out of the report. I have evidence of him trying to make me use my funds to make him a PP with fullz at m expenses w/ promise of cut or w/e it was. THis was durring the sketchy f&f options so I thnk he waas jusst tlookinng to scam more since he kneww my mindd wass ddecided.
Fuck em weback click onn sig for Telegram best riot combos/hitlists around. We also take any requests for account orders - if a fig is findable or provided, and tailored combolists. 
[Image: qNSwa15.png]
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(03 May, 2023 - 01:59 AM)ELDORADOOO Wrote: Show More
This guy is too thick to understand, that paypal always ask info when they find new business specially autobuy shop,cause their system detect autobuy shop,invoice id,so they asked about business,as long as ggive correct ingo they will remove that holdthat doesnot give him right to refund my money without my permission  ,and I think he is too dumb to give my money back .

Idk how many times "2020 aged" paypal was mentioned.

Been trusted in various grey area disc markets since you were in diapers ( I knnow you prob need them still).

I'm going to post this screenshot because i just can't comprehend how you don't understand that YOUR case dies at not removing my paypal affter 6 pages of messages.

I'm gonna shut you up  real quick since I don't really need to prove your statement wrong but your businses is soooooo fucked that you had the worst requests put on a paypal i've ever seen. I've never seen "Proof of supplier" on a limited busiesss paypal until now.

https://gyazo.com/0b20dfa4a041688fca61be1964517015

Stop replying. Admins won't rreply until you shut hthe fuck up for long enough.

You havven't said anything in any of your postst, and the like two you try to make an almost legittimate claim you should remember: Been trusted in various grey area disc markets since you were in diapers  -  I cover my bases.

https://gyazo.com/0b20dfa4a041688fca61be1964517015

^ Here you go bro. This isn't 'routine.' If you weren't shit at what you do. Can you provide proof of purchase from yourr supplier bro? When''s tthe last limited business PP acc yoou had? Go take a pic of it.  ID, Proof of fulfillment, that's standard. "Provide your suppllier" is lmao worthy.

The person disputed was 60% of your orders too.. like lol, u buyin urr own shit? A disputte within 24 hours as well? tt's so eas to see wwhen something business wise is noto what ou want to tie your name to. You as a person is the main issue though.
Fuck em weback click onn sig for Telegram best riot combos/hitlists around. We also take any requests for account orders - if a fig is findable or provided, and tailored combolists. 
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 May, 2023 - 05:32 AM by Atro. Edited 4 times in total.)
(03 May, 2023 - 04:30 AM)ELDORADOOO Wrote: Show More
Thats very noral idiot just provide documnets as you said it's your genuine paypal and proof of fulfillment I can easily provide ,and refunding my money without my permission will not help ,if you are not dumb fucking noob ,you should know that and anyway when you agreed to help you accept the responsibility that comes with it,whenever you add new autobuy shop sooner or later they will ask for proofs and thats not hard to give as it's genuine shop .Anyway my mone is mine ,cunt ,dont you understand on your pussy,refunding is stealing dumb,and it will not help your case with paypal .

And yes I and most sellers faced this issue all the time and once yo give them correct information they will unlock your account.

Limited business acc that isn't assocciated w/ a that has a dispute within 4 orders, and ...the disputer made up 2/4 total orders. ...

crackhead::

https://gyazo.com/03bec932b229491e8ef0a7ebcbd0944c

https://gyazo.com/38ecd27806431a2c3b661647cd04a385

Yous is tthe literal firsrt time i've seen a paypal limited in 24 hours

Notice like I said... weird all of thhese have one thing in common, the businesss isn't so ffucking sketchy they ask yoourr SUPPLIER LMAO..

I'm aware it happens, i'm saying wiith probably 20 limiteds laying around never have I had thtis issue.

Not only that, never as an acc lasteed less than a couple months let alone 48 hous - and that's actually making money -

yours TOOK 24 HOURS TO NEED THE MOST INVASIVE LIMIT THEY CAN REQUEST A SOLE PROPRIETOR PAYPAL ACC.

My man. Move on. I do not need yourr assistance with ANYYTHING lol. That paypal has been aged, has had prror G&S and intll  G&S even.

Why would I need help from someone begging me to help him get fullz? IF you're thhata new ttot tthe scene man... no wonder 48 hours until PP needs your life history.

1) You get an acc limited in any%speed run record tiiming
2) You don'tt evver rknoww what yoyu're saying, let alone do I...?
3) You try to tetll someeone there is a f&f option on a autosend site when you werre on oyur knees begging for me to hold for you - can you sharer that shop off yours w/ the class?

What are you gonna put to prove your supplier man? Crackedd.io? LOL.

They don't autolimit autosell sites, in their own worrds "This can happen if we notice a change in selling patterns or an increase in buyer complaints. "

Even on limited business accs that were selling games at halff price off rretail I wass never asked for my supplier info.

The PP was autoflagged the secondd you had one dispute from 50 %of thhe people who had ordered frrom you, and then one perrson

Please stop posting so  tthe admins can makee me pay you 18$ okay? They won't ddo thatt bc you keep posting.

Genuinely it's fascinating. The sheer confidence in being right in stupid people is impressive sometimes.
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(03 May, 2023 - 05:25 AM)ELDORADOOO Wrote: Show More
Dont lie idiot,where is 2nd dispute and anyway stupid when you agree to hold you take responsibility that you have to submit proof of fullfilment and product details for autobuy shop,sooner or later they ask ,and anyway it doesnot hurt your paypal anyway ,and thatt doesnot give you any right to steal my money.

You can't read either sigh man.. no one said there was two disputes.

Listen if i'm gonna havve to keep tutoring a special needs child c.io admins are gonna have to pay me.

It's llike I'm living in a horror rmovvie where retards have mutated.

Idk how we'vve had 10 hours of special tutorring titme and you still don't underrstand you waived the rights to me owing yyou money when i waved the rights of using  y pp.. aand LOL wheres the ToS for that brilliant line I bolded. I agreedd to do what I saiad I would do, I did it, and then when I tolld you i'm done doing it... I stoppeed doing it?

How is that hard for ou o unerstand.