Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against MarioMNa1

by fiendin - 23 November, 2022 - 10:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (fiendin) - Unhide
fiendin  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 23 November, 2022 - 10:11 AM by fiendin. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/MarioMNa1
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%AD%90%E2%A...90--885406
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $576
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/45X1StV
Additional Information: None of the labels were dropped today. all were still label created and I want a FULL REFUND since I paid for the service to be done 11/22
Crypto address for a refund: LbQgAgPMqQY2mUpqWAXfPEjjpcLRarTyRV (litecoin)
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @MarioMNa1 (MarioMNa1) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
fiendin  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
@MarioMNa1  we agreed on getting it scanned today, will update this
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
On hold, update the thread once it's resolved.
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (MarioMNa1) - Unhide
MarioMNa1  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
alr dropped everything since yesterday , takes time to update since our dropoffs are done by usps and ups workers who make sure the process is smooth before actually scanning  . half of my yesterday's drops updated and theres still the other half that havent yet . it was my fault since i forgot to mention in my lounge channel that i dropped off .
[Image: 1MoQtfv2dLTo3jWo.gif]

[Image: WMsFKgipKFzVAjsf.gif]
fiendin  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
@Darkness @MarioMNa1  failed to deliver with the timeframe today, I'm -2700. He promised to deliver on 11/22 and I was kind enough to gave him another day which is 11/23 and the labels I needed the most done werent even scanned

https://imgur.com/a/pu35KKv

I need the refund back man
This post is by a banned member (MarioMNa1) - Unhide
MarioMNa1  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 24 November, 2022 - 01:51 PM by MarioMNa1.)
(24 November, 2022 - 07:22 AM)fiendin Wrote: Show More
@Darkness @MarioMNa1  failed to deliver with the timeframe today, I'm -2700. He promised to deliver on 11/22 and I was kind enough to gave him another day which is 11/23 and the labels I needed the most done werent even scanned

https://imgur.com/a/pu35KKv

I need the refund back man

u showing him a ss where i say half of them were scanned , u said the 9s to 1s wasnt scanned , u have sent me more than 20 labels , i told u half of them were scanned , that makes me correct . also how can u expect me to finish 20+ labels in 4 hours . you had sent me 4 labels that couldnt be scannable which i had to use my software for . you're saying complete nonsense , also i haven't said anything about same day scan , i said about same day dropoff . and i dropped off same day as u sent the 20+ labels , you're very unprofessional tryna profit off of me . you're seriously wasting my time , you're saying also that they have disputed u while u only accept crypto as ur payment method  wack kek

i can send proof of half the labels getting scanned , this guy just tryna rip off my service , and he just added negative rep to my services.

also how can u say bs like this , he promised to send since 11/22 when i did drop em off  on 11/22  . Also You don't understand that me processing more than 50 labels a day to my friends who work there is a bit tiring ? complete bs coming out of this guy's mouth

i delivered/dropped off since 11/22 and met all of the requirements needed , i didnt say they were being scanned on 11/22 . 5 of the labels were unscannable so i had to use my own software to do a scannable barcode . those were the ones that got scanned along others . You promised your 'clients' that they were gonna get dropped off same day and they did . You forgot to mention to them that they arent going to get scanned same day . Any rookie refunder knows that they dont get scanned same day if im dropping 50+ labels everyday with unscannable barcodes u sent to me . 3rd , you denied showing me your telegram group so i can talk to them and reassure them that the labels were dropped but needed time to scan , and i bet you didnt tell them a thing . 4th , you and I both know that you're just trying to profit off of me and take 100% profit on ur service  , don't try and mess with me because you and I both know that i delivered same day while you're making false accusations . 5th , you're saying that i promised you etc etc... on your thread you said all of the labels are still on 'created' and you paid for my service to be done on 11/22 , you're forgetting that my service is a boxing service (edit+dropoff) service , which i was able to complete the service on 11/22 , but on 11/23 , 5 labels werent scanning properly (worker friend told me ) so i used my software and did scannable labels so your clients dont have to request new labels again and be a pain , so I think i did more than that for you , and I always make sure to satisfy all my customer's needs without them having to get involved . My service was done perfectly on 11/22 , you just have inferior knowledge about how edit + dropoffs

as you can see from my website , you can check the service that you actually bought , ftid.cc . i met all the requirements and dropped off everything , scanning delays have been done because of him sending unscannable labels which had to stop the scanning half of it done.

I will send the proof of postage to his dms , has the date on it and everything , i cant send it here since of his clients sensitive infos , ill be sending the POP to @Darkness dms
[Image: 1MoQtfv2dLTo3jWo.gif]

[Image: WMsFKgipKFzVAjsf.gif]
fiendin  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 24 November, 2022 - 10:40 PM by fiendin. Edited 1 time in total.)
i paid u for the same day edit + drop service

didnt i? @MarioMNa1

the first screenshot provided what you promised and you didn't deliver. you're in the wrong here, dont even have to read this long paragraph you posted here. also, NONE OF THEM WERE SCANNED 11/22 WHICH IS THE PROMISED DATE OR IF THEY WERE SCANNED, I wouldn't have been negative balance.