Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report against Vapula

by Masterized - 30 November, 2021 - 04:06 AM
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Guide/Method is the same for me.
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
This post is by a banned member (vapula) - Unhide
vapula  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
There are no specific scripts recommended, there are recommended script types. I tried talking with him to get some more info on exactly what he's doing. And the problem is either the accounts he got supplied or the specific script he chose to buy. If him creating an account doesn't get it banned, then it's not his IP. If he does the same but on a proxy, not the proxy. If he grabs one of the accounts he got from that seller that is supplying him and manually plays on it and it gets banned, that's the account. If not, the specific script he chose. It's not a problem with my pdf/guide/what I'm selling. I'm not selling either scripts or accounts. I'm selling a guide to get into botting, how to monetize botting, an insight on botting types and techniques, etc

This post is by a banned member (Masterized) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 December, 2021 - 01:49 AM)vapula Wrote: Show More
There are no specific scripts recommended, there are recommended script types. I tried talking with him to get some more info on exactly what he's doing. And the problem is either the accounts he got supplied or the specific script he chose to buy. If him creating an account doesn't get it banned, then it's not his IP. If he does the same but on a proxy, not the proxy. If he grabs one of the accounts he got from that seller that is supplying him and manually plays on it and it gets banned, that's the account. If not, the specific script he chose. It's not a problem with my pdf/guide/what I'm selling. I'm not selling either scripts or accounts. I'm selling a guide to get into botting, how to monetize botting, an insight on botting types and techniques, etc

Yes you clearly specify some recommended scripts to buy, 
[Image: sG70aJr.png]
[Image: F4wfJDf.png], the accounts are FINE like I already said they are HAND MADE with RESIDENTIAL PROXIES, I even played legit (mainly quests) like you said on one of them and the account is fine. The proxies doesn't matter too much, you don't really know what you are talking about, I used the same proxies my accounts got banned with other platforms and the accounts are fine as well (they are residential proxies, I don't know what else I can get they are the most expensive ones).

For money making methods you literally just linked the public wiki and you did not provide any money making method.
[Image: f8e6z9q.png]

I keep repeating myself but the guide itself is outdated, many tutorials linked in it are outdated and doesn't work anymore, you are also never online and available to answer questions and help with understanding the guide, I reply instantly and you disappear a few minutes later you were never online more than 10 minutes once.

[Image: tnXPUbL.png]

I will not be replying anymore as I provided everything needed, the staff will now give his decision.
[Image: feelssadman.png]
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(03 December, 2021 - 06:55 PM)Teken Wrote: Show More
If you don't find a solution, please refund him as the method doesn't work.

As I said.
Threads
4 Years of service
@vapula 
  1. LMgAb8mpeJ5xj7M4Fgq9Wi5S4JfFaGhNna
This post is by a banned member (vapula) - Unhide
vapula  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 December, 2021 - 05:08 PM by vapula.)
I wanna work out a solution with him since I know the info that is on my guide is useful. Altough not 100% sure since me and him haven't been talking, with the info I have it could be one of the scripts (not sold/provided by me at all) that is triggering the bans.
Also, for a whole guide that costs $20, you can't really be expecting me to be online 24/7 / spoonfeed everything, from start to finish and be supporting 2 years from now etc

@Teken lmk ig, and if I do have to refund is it in fiat or the crypto amount he sent me? Since price fluctuated since then

Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Masterized you must accept the help offered from @vapula. When it comes to a refund you have to send the BTC amount back.