Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report against shadowre and Sonos

by Bob - 23 July, 2020 - 11:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (Bob) - Unhide
Bob  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/shadowre and https://cracked.to/Sonos
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 6.290 EUR
Screenshots of Communication: n/a
Additional Information: @shadowre and @Sonos were both reselling copies of my Refunding Ebook without my authorization. It is also being sold here on Cracked. 

@shadowre was offering a refunding mentorship service together with his slave @Sonos. They were offering it inside @shadowre Discord server which he previously used for his refund service. Two of his customers messaged me, telling me he was basically just reselling my Refunding Ebook. Instead of providing a mentorship, he sent his customers my Ebook and told them to read through it and message him if there are any questions.

This is what he sent his customers after purchase: 
https://i.imgur.com/5LqBMkL.png
https://i.imgur.com/3KOYLzM.png

And here is @Sonos selling my Ebook:
https://i.imgur.com/aPFww9e.png
https://i.imgur.com/G9WFpmL.png

As of today, he made 23 sales according to his Discord server. There is probably more, but that's what I can prove. The price of my Ebook (he was leaking) is 370 EUR. 23 times 370 EUR is 6.290 EUR. This is the price I mentioned above.
What he has done is thrashing my sales a lot. His Discord server has more than 600 members.

Few days later he literally sold his server to "Bean". I have no clue who he is, but this guy continues selling my Ebook. I personally think it's an alt account, but that does not matter anyways.
I'm not asking for the amount I mentioned above, but I am expecting an explanation and proper compensation or punishment.
This post is by a banned member (shadowre) - Unhide
Bob  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(23 July, 2020 - 11:24 PM)shadowre Wrote: Show More
sonos has long left and abandoned lol

clearly i cant pay you back, at the time EVERYONE had your ebook. actually, even now EVERYONE has your ebook. i don't give a FUCK what you say.
just took advantage of this. 

its being sold for 5$ on the discord marketplaces, far over 200 sales.
thats where I bought it

im sorry for the inconvenience.
that's why I left this shit lol.

if ur gonna punish me, might aswell punish the other 300 people doing so lol

@Bob waiting on your response! thanks.

I forgot to mention, a simple google search of "bob v3 refunding ebook" or something similar and you can easily find the book leaked.

You can not justify it by saying other people did the same. If one guy does it, it does not mean you can do the same.
Yes if you google it, you will find numerous results, but none with my Ebook included as I am filling DMCA claims against people like you literally everyday.

It does not seem like we will come to a solution together, as you were aware of what you are doing. So I let a staff member decide on how we shall proceed.
Other (upgraded) members here were banned for this, but I rather seek for a compensation as you were making big profits with it.
Bob  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 July, 2020 - 12:05 AM by Bob.)
(23 July, 2020 - 11:55 PM)shadowre Wrote: Show More
(23 July, 2020 - 11:52 PM)Bob Wrote: Show More
(23 July, 2020 - 11:24 PM)shadowre Wrote: Show More
sonos has long left and abandoned lol

clearly i cant pay you back, at the time EVERYONE had your ebook. actually, even now EVERYONE has your ebook. i don't give a FUCK what you say.
just took advantage of this. 

its being sold for 5$ on the discord marketplaces, far over 200 sales.
thats where I bought it

im sorry for the inconvenience.
that's why I left this shit lol.

if ur gonna punish me, might aswell punish the other 300 people doing so lol

@Bob waiting on your response! thanks.

I forgot to mention, a simple google search of "bob v3 refunding ebook" or something similar and you can easily find the book leaked.

You can not justify it by saying other people did the same. If one guy does it, it does not mean you can do the same.
Yes if you google it, you will find numerous results, but none with my Ebook included as I am filling DMCA claims against people like you literally everyday.

It does not seem like we will come to a solution together, as you were aware of what you are doing. So I let a staff member decide on how we shall proceed.
Other (upgraded) members here were banned for this, but I rather seek for a compensation as you were making big profits with it.

wahat do you want me to do? I'm broke

let me know what I can do to compensate, and what do you mean dmca claims

I can ask for bean to take it down btw, or it would be better if you just talked with him personally through discord to do so

With compensation, I am talking about money. Very sad to hear you are broke by running a very successful refund service and making 5k€+ only with the mentorship where you were reselling my Ebook.

No don't worry about Bean. I already messaged him and will fill a DMCA claim with Discord if he does not remove it within 24 hours
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@shadowre & @Sonos "everyone was reselling it so we did it as well" is no excuse for reselling the ebook, you will have to send him the funds you made from the sales of the ebook.

Since the amount is large, negotiate with bob on time frame in which you can provide the funds or else you will be banned,
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]