Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report @czeressss

by Pi_ - 16 December, 2020 - 05:00 AM
This post is by a banned member (Pi_) - Unhide
Pi_  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/czeressss
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-Legacy...TCHALESS-1 
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $50
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/JXdguCQ
Additional Information: I was forced to move my VM from my old computer onto a new laptop as I'm currently away from home for a few months, whilst moving everything onto a flash drive I realized only after I had just set up my new laptop 300 miles away from my home that my VM was inaccessible because I had failed to transfer it properly. I admit that this is obviously my fault, but other people whose checkers I've bought were very understanding of this and helped me by hwid resetting my old licenses. After finally being able to use some of the other checkers that I use more commonly I decided that I might want to give Legacy another try. The checker has never really worked for me, but I believe that's more due to my inexperience with these sorts of things. So I went into the Legacy discord and created a ticket asking for a hwid reset. I received no response for TWO WEEKS, my ticket was eventually closed and I was extremely confused, as Arek or @czeressss has been extremely helpful to me in the past. I don't have any screenshots of our dms when I purchased the checker as this user's old discord account was banned, but I can probably find BTC transactions. I bought the basic license ($30) + a yahoo addon ($20 or something), which I found out was a waste of money due to my lower quality proxies, but anyway I digress. I'm a little fed up with this user's actions so I decided to take this here to get the user's attention (as I've seen him repeatedly bump his Legacy thread). I completely understand if this is just some big misunderstanding and would gladly accept a hwid reset on my legacy license. I'd be fine with receiving the money I spent on the checker, but I do think it is a good product but haven't had the chance to fully test its capabilities yet.
Crypto address for a refund: "15kAyp5pe3TiAJhjUqihaEJPhgvkbP5ufK"

Pepe  just give me hwid reset @czeressss

This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@czeressss reply
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
Pi_  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
he responded to my ticket asking to buy the checker on an alt, but still hasn't replied to my ticket asking for hwid help...
https://imgur.com/a/UAHmZR9

This post is by a banned member (czeressss) - Unhide
czeressss  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
So basically,I was busy whole time  I didn't have time for reset hwid as its not even provieded by me,whenever  customer wants it..
You were provided with working tool,so it's not a scam at all
There is also no refund policy so,mate what can I do :D You can sell your license to someone if you don't want it anymore
Pi_  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 December, 2020 - 03:47 PM)czeressss Wrote: Show More
So basically,I was busy whole time  I didn't have time for reset hwid as its not even provieded by me,whenever  customer wants it..
You were provided with working tool,so it's not a scam at all
There is also no refund policy so,mate what can I do :D You can sell your license to someone if you don't want it anymore

1. How would I sell a license that is binded to my old vm, that you refuse to hwid reset? ?? Just reset it and I won't need to sell it.

2. "Scam" is an extremely broad term (something of which I barely accused you of), you swindled me out of a product that never worked for me properly in the first place. You describe your product as a lifetime license, yet I cannot use my license... [Image: ughpepe.png]

3. I never said I was asking for a refund, just needed help with my license. Which is something that I deserve the right to receive. Especially after paying $30 for the checker and paying an additional $20 when I found out you were falsely advertising your product... ()

4. How are you consistently busy for three weeks now, yet have time to almost instantly respond to one of my tickets asking about buying the checker on an alt. I've also noticed that you're constantly logged in on shoppy for some reason, yet "cant offer support". On top of all of this, why wouldn't you just say "can't offer hwid resets" like 2-3 weeks ago. That would've saved so much time, however I know its just a blatant lie because you've helped me in the past with a hwid reset when I was transferring my files from my computer to my old vm. If you're just going to make up things as soon as you say them at least be creative or maybe make an actual tos (which I wouldn't necessarily be subject to, as I should be grandfathered in due to the fact I bought the checker prior to the creation).

Also, you might wanna offer support soon it seems that you have a ton of negative shoppy reviews, and even more people in your discord either disappointed or in need of assistance (also, stop going invisible on discord and give people some sort of assistance instead of just leaving their tickets open for weeks like mine).

This post is by a banned member (czeressss) - Unhide
czeressss  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I can't even find your ticket with HWID reset lol xD And all negative reviews are not related with  Checkers :3
Pi_  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 December, 2020 - 05:45 PM)czeressss Wrote: Show More
I can't even find your ticket with HWID reset lol xD And all negative reviews are not related with  Checkers :3

Its has the same name of the one you closed a week ago, and has been open for a week. I posted a screenshot of the ticket above in the thread itself.

This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@czeressss go and reset his HWID Fappa
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]