Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report / DWC: https://cracked.io/nexusnet

by put - 24 April, 2023 - 01:17 AM
This post is by a banned member (put) - Unhide
put  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 April, 2023 - 02:13 AM by put. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/nexusnet
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-100-Undetectab...come-Bonus
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $35 
 Bought 20x 'Proxy ports with unlimited bandwidth'  but after constant network issues they decided they are going to FORCE all users to a new "GB" based subscription and charge an insane amount more, obviously paid for unlimited so useless to me, and now they trying to force their own custom terms for me and customers "you must wait 14 days before we refund bla bla bla". the new 'Proposed' plan & 'Compensation' they give does not even last me a few hours yet alone a month, also why should we wait 14 days for a refund it should be within 24 hours considering they chose to change our plans, I now have a new proxy provider to purchase & as on n.to scam report staff also agree its unreasonable.

Screenshots of Communication:

Important:
Staff have said they will refund in 24 hours after opening scam report on nulled but for now would like to keep open till refunded , also if staff need any screenshots of communication whatsoever feel free to DM me I also have video of chat logs. 

[Image: nI6hWa8.png]

Additional Information:
As you can see I bought starter package $30 for 20 ports with unlimited bandwidth
[Image: ep0x9lY.png]

Then all of a sudden out of thin air (no consent or really any warning) they have FORCED all users to upgrade to their new 'GB based' model aka no longer UNLIMITED like we purchased for.
[Image: 6yaRojQ.png](as you can see here)

I have tried to contact support many times but seems they are just trying to mess around /  waste time and here is where things get crazy.
So not only do I not want to be forced into a plan they say we will be automatically swapped & 'Compensated' which obviously is no good at all for me
[Image: AL4P3xR.png]

Refund request (after asking 5x):
Now they say "will be CONSIDERED" within 14 days, I paid for proxies to use right away, and also never asked for them to change my plans, I want refund within 24 hours for me and my customers and I think a DWC should be put on this account for even thinking a policy like that is acceptable.
[Image: GyC1GOs.png]

Extra:
Had constant issues this month with network speeds also and proxies barely even being able to load a site, for around 14 hours a day they were timing out @ 60,000ms for a basic IP check, my use case for these proxies was usually for gaming also so as you can imagine using a proxy that cannot load a simple ip site becomes pretty useless.
  [Image: sZzTQxu.png]

Support:
I have been trying for days to get my refund and it seems like "support" are just trying to waste time or say "we need to speak to manager" now as you can also see below its like this so called "support" is now unaware about this refund I am meant to be getting today (24/04/23)
[Image: 97F1jVL.png]
[Image: ji6cUeV.png]

"Supports" solution to me not being happy with their new GB based plan:
So because I have balance on site they think I should BUY more data???? when I paid for unlimited ..... their support is straight up shit.
[Image: DZwJqc2.png]

Crypto address for a refund:
Discussing methods

[Image: Signature.gif]
[Image: 728_1.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (Broke_Dev) - Unhide
Broke_Dev  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
Provide details
Discord: DM

[Image: Comp-2.gif]
put  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(24 April, 2023 - 01:17 AM)Broke_Dev Wrote: Show More
Provide details

Done mate, was cracked not updating for some reason ^

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @nexusnet (nexusnet) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
put  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Pending refund: 

will leave update when / if they do refund ^

put  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Pending refund: 

will leave update when / if they do refund ^

This post is by a banned member (Fendio) - Unhide
put  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 April, 2023 - 09:44 AM by put. Edited 1 time in total.)
(25 April, 2023 - 03:40 AM)Fendio Wrote: Show More
(24 April, 2023 - 01:17 AM)put Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/nexusnet
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-100-Undetectab...come-Bonus
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $35 
 Bought 20x 'Proxy ports with unlimited bandwidth'  but after constant network issues they decided they are going to FORCE all users to a new "GB" based subscription and charge an insane amount more, obviously paid for unlimited so useless to me, and now they trying to force their own custom terms for me and customers "you must wait 14 days before we refund bla bla bla". the new 'Proposed' plan & 'Compensation' they give does not even last me a few hours yet alone a month, also why should we wait 14 days for a refund it should be within 24 hours considering they chose to change our plans, I now have a new proxy provider to purchase & as on n.to scam report staff also agree its unreasonable.

Screenshots of Communication:

Important:
Staff have said they will refund in 24 hours after opening scam report on nulled but for now would like to keep open till refunded , also if staff need any screenshots of communication whatsoever feel free to DM me I also have video of chat logs. 

[Image: nI6hWa8.png]

Additional Information:
As you can see I bought starter package $30 for 20 ports with unlimited bandwidth
[Image: ep0x9lY.png]

Then all of a sudden out of thin air (no consent or really any warning) they have FORCED all users to upgrade to their new 'GB based' model aka no longer UNLIMITED like we purchased for.
[Image: 6yaRojQ.png](as you can see here)

I have tried to contact support many times but seems they are just trying to mess around /  waste time and here is where things get crazy.
So not only do I not want to be forced into a plan they say we will be automatically swapped & 'Compensated' which obviously is no good at all for me
[Image: AL4P3xR.png]

Refund request (after asking 5x):
Now they say "will be CONSIDERED" within 14 days, I paid for proxies to use right away, and also never asked for them to change my plans, I want refund within 24 hours for me and my customers and I think a DWC should be put on this account for even thinking a policy like that is acceptable.
[Image: GyC1GOs.png]

Extra:
Had constant issues this month with network speeds also and proxies barely even being able to load a site, for around 14 hours a day they were timing out @ 60,000ms for a basic IP check, my use case for these proxies was usually for gaming also so as you can imagine using a proxy that cannot load a simple ip site becomes pretty useless.
  [Image: sZzTQxu.png]

Support:
I have been trying for days to get my refund and it seems like "support" are just trying to waste time or say "we need to speak to manager" now as you can also see below its like this so called "support" is now unaware about this refund I am meant to be getting today (24/04/23)
[Image: 97F1jVL.png]
[Image: ji6cUeV.png]

"Supports" solution to me not being happy with their new GB based plan:
So because I have balance on site they think I should BUY more data???? when I paid for unlimited ..... their support is straight up shit.
[Image: DZwJqc2.png]

Crypto address for a refund:
Discussing methods

I am 100% with @put, I was using nexusnet before when they had unlimited ports and the proxies were awful (though not bad for the price I guess), but what was worst was the support team, they take ages to answer.

Horrible experience, support seems to change, often the replies you get are contradicting or all come down to a "please wait", and for the price they was good considering they are ISP / residential IP addresses but the speeds are shit as fuck, some days you cannot even connect to a proxy with 60,000ms for a ping check to something like "myip.com" so the quality is overall pretty poor now, and as to why they think forcing users to pay per GB is a good idea I will never know, and even now proxies are still shit so clearly not getting anything different.

also they charge $22.50 for 5GB of bandwidth lol? when most proxies have a fraud score of like 85+ and timeout often (if they even connect to begin with)  DancingClown DancingClown DancingClown

As to how they are allowed to sell here I have no idea, if it was not for this scam report I really do not even think I would get a refund. I really hope people do not fall for these proxies, sad to be honest 2 months ago these proxies were pretty solid most of the time, and for the price had no issues with occasional downtime or high fraud scores for my purpose but they can really fuck off forcing us onto new packages and paying like 100x the price what a laugh.

simple terms:

Bad support from staff
High fraud score proxies
Slow proxies (75% of the time)
Sketchy "policies" 
& will force you to new packages / pricing regardless 

- Avoid