Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report @_MrRobot_ | $100 | Shitty source code thats fully vulnerable

by melio - 10 December, 2020 - 11:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (melio) - Unhide
melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 December, 2020 - 01:33 AM by melio.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/MrRobot--293133
Sales Thread: None
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $100
Screenshots of Communication:
[Image: tpdvfJa.png]
[Image: Jq0Xk6U.png]
[Image: UKN3FRO.png]
Additional Information:

So this user agreed to be my developer and site manager as well as sell me the soruce for $100, I paid him it through paypal and everything went good for the first couple of days until it got botted with 89k users and it fried the GPU as he didn't even add a captcha to the site. 
It got botted 1-3 times and he finally added some security. Many people said there were vulnerabilities with the site and when i told him he said there were none. Just today someone managed to give people access to the admin panel and leaked thousands of keys with the lifetime subscription.

This user suggests that it is my fault saying that I got ratted or some shit which is complete bullshit.
1. Scanned my pc with AVG + Windows Defender fully and it said there were no issues.
2. I run all my shit through an RDP and I don't download any malicious shit (I have suppliers that do all the work for me, so I don't need to download any checkers/anything that would pose as a threat to my PC)
3. I can't even give admin to other people I always ask him to do it for me, so there's no way I could've given admin to all the keys meaning that it has to be done through a vulnerability

I am also pretty sure that he used a template for my landing page, as there's a bunch of shit that doesn't add up including a random logo and a trailer video.

From what it looks like MotionCombos & MrRobot are both in on the act, robot gave him access to the panel and motion fucked it as they are defending each other

Crypto address for a refund: 3GF98075JC203160S (PayPal ID for refund)

ISSUE BETWEEN ME AND MOTIONCOMBOS HAS BEEN SORTED OUT PRIVATELY, I'm still requesting a refund from MrRobot and continuing this dispute.

This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@_MrRobot_ Reply within 24h
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
This post is by a banned member (_MrRobot_) - Unhide
melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
thats literally your fault, you agreed to manage and dev the site hence all the updates, you didnt even have captcha in the first place, the reason the site is vulnerable af is because of your shitty source code. The landing page is also most likely a template, request full refund

This post is by a banned member (MotionCombos) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Sorry for dropping in, but since I played a big part on this, I deserve to do so.
I think it's pretty ironic that you're saying this when you're using the PROTO COMBOS SOURCE, WHICH IS MINE.
Yet you have the nerve to say that the vypr hosting source is shit, hillarious.

You're full of shit. You dont even pay your workers. My question is: Do you know how business works?

Regards.

melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 December, 2020 - 12:00 AM by melio.)
combos are from the supplier you had from dedsec that you reccomended, all workers payment is discussed thats non of your business
so you're admitting you sold me a half template source code now? this was never mentioned to me

(10 December, 2020 - 11:58 PM)MotionCombos Wrote: Show More
Sorry for dropping in, but since I played a big part on this, I deserve to do so.
I think it's pretty ironic that you're saying this when you're using the PROTO COMBOS SOURCE, WHICH IS MINE.
Yet you have the nerve to say that the vypr hosting source is shit, hillarious.

You're full of shit. You dont even pay your workers. My question is: Do you know how business works?

Regards.

never knew that it was your source code, if i did i wouldnt have bought. when purchasing i was promised a private src code of dedsec and i was never told it was skidded of yours.