Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report again @Nav

by Calabasas - 19 February, 2023 - 10:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (Calabasas) - Unhide
Calabasas  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Nav
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%9A...PP-ENABLED
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $40
Screenshots of Communication: https://i.imgur.com/WFlAlHO.png https://i.imgur.com/2spK2uO.png
Additional Information: Sold me a bad account (locked) and couldn't offer a replacement. I requested a btc refund (which I paid in) and they said they could only do store credit, that's not how that works when you sell non-working goods.
Crypto address for a refund: sent via crisp chat.
:weebsout:
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Nav (Nav) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Nav) - Unhide
Nav  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi, I will be glad to solve this for you. Our staff is only allowed to give store credit. We have 100+ products on our site for you to use that on. Sadly your account didn't work but we do not offer refunds only replacements or store credit. You may use your store credit when we restock the product you purchase or if its still in stock you can repurchase. Our shop does a great job at restocking ASAP when things go out of stock. For now will let staff on c.io solve the rest but we have offered you a form of payment back so you don’t leave with a bad account only. Thank you, have a good day.
[Image: Signature.gif]
Calabasas  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(19 February, 2023 - 11:22 PM)Nav Wrote: Show More
Hi, I will be glad to solve this for you. Our staff is only allowed to give store credit. We have 100+ products on our site for you to use that on. Sadly your account didn't work but we do not offer refunds only replacements or store credit. You may use your store credit when we restock the product you purchase or if its still in stock you can repurchase. Our shop does a great job at restocking ASAP when things go out of stock. For now will let staff on c.io solve the rest but we have offered you a form of payment back so you don’t leave with a bad account only. Thank you, have a good day.

I only want the item that I purchased, you can't replace it therefore there is no use for store credit I don't need anything else from your store. Staff please solve this, thanks.
Nav  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
No problem. As I mentioned before we do restock products so whatever you did purchase will be back in no time most likely. We can wait for staff to solve this, they have other issues to resolve like actual scammers and not a silly little $40 report here that isn't "scamming".
Calabasas  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(19 February, 2023 - 11:49 PM)Nav Wrote: Show More
No problem. As I mentioned before we do restock products so whatever you did purchase will be back in no time most likely. We can wait for staff to solve this, they have other issues to resolve like actual scammers and not a silly little $40 report here that isn't "scamming".

Nothing silly about you selling customer's bad goods then offering them store credit.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Nav Refund him within 24 hours. Your TOS does not work it and you cannot force someone to accept store credits.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
Nav  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi again, I found the order ID for your purchase and see that the account you purchased was $34 and you used a discount code on this product so it isn't $40. No clue why you would try to scam me out of $6 unless your funds are low. Paste your BTC address in your reply. @Liars Please consider the time for refund to start until he pastes his address so I know where to refund to thanks.

Proof of amount purchased: https://i.imgur.com/LrnufDC.png