Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Aperson

by AlienblueGames - 16 June, 2023 - 06:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (AlienblueGames) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: Cracked.io - Profile of TheAxis
Sales Thread: deleted
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $38.52 USD
Screenshots of Communication: [https://imgur.com/a/tLHwBqF] [https://imgur.com/a/y916qfh] and heres screenshots of the payments [https://imgur.com/42G1Pbq] [https://imgur.com/NL0oa1j] [https://imgur.com/M7FOxAX] and as you can see its the same address in the discord screenshots
Additional Information: paid him for turkish vcc, he charges 20%-30% fee, he sent everything and i gave him my phone number for the sms verification, turns out my phone number cant recieve sms messages, asked him if i can use one of his, banned me and blocked me on discord, messaged him on cracked and he ignored me, this is my fault entirely but this doesnt just make him able to walk away with my money just for a simple mistake on my end, im happy to let him keep the fees and just give me the amount on the vcc's which is about $27 USD or if he can get the discord chats he can get the actual number
Crypto address for a refund: LgKfcSDUNjzbkgqJuxJuoyEDE3Zo8G5Wut
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @TheAxis (TheAxis) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (TheAxis) - Unhide
TheAxis  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 June, 2023 - 07:06 PM by TheAxis. Edited 3 times in total.)
didn't ban you, discord server was terminated, hence owned by a alt, not my main account. All you needed to do to see that was try the invite link on a alt or incognito.
- never blocked you, i don't add anyone due to a shit load of friend requests and only adding specific people
- I don't read cracked messages as I get a shit load of pointless notifications
- You were told a million times and EVERYWHERE to ensure your phone number can receive international messages and tos has stated that it is not my problem if you've given me a phone number that can't receive international messages. It was made extremely clear that you needed to make sure it could receive international messages. The vcc is binded to your phone number, hence you have full access to it. I've done what I said, given you a VCC with balance on it with your own phone number binded to the vcc itself. I do not need to refund you.
wigglewigglewiggle
not spending 60 euros just so I can get heaven lol
Threads
3 Years of service
(16 June, 2023 - 07:02 PM)TheAxis Wrote: Show More
didn't ban you, discord server was terminated, hence owned by a alt, not my main account. All you needed to do to see that was try the invite link on a alt or incognito.
- never blocked you, i don't add anyone due to a shit load of friend requests and only adding specific people
- You were told a million times and EVERYWHERE to ensure your phone number can receive international messages and tos has stated that it is not my problem if you've given me a phone number that can't receive international messages. It was made extremely clear that you needed to make sure it could receive international messages. The vcc is binded to your phone number, hence you have full access to it. I've done what I said, given you a VCC with balance on it with your own phone number binded to the vcc itself. I do not need to refund you.

well is the phone number changeable? im happy to pay to use one of your numbers
This post is by a banned member (TheAxis) - Unhide
TheAxis  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 June, 2023 - 08:10 PM by TheAxis. Edited 1 time in total.)
(16 June, 2023 - 07:41 PM)AlienblueGames Wrote: Show More

Of course I can't, that's why there was a option in the start for you to put your number as N/A so it'll be linked to one of mine instead.
Your mistake, your problem. I do not need to refund you for your mistake.
wigglewigglewiggle
not spending 60 euros just so I can get heaven lol
Threads
3 Years of service
(16 June, 2023 - 07:57 PM)TheAxis Wrote: Show More

Of course I can't, that's why there was a option in the start for you to put your number as N/A so it'll be linked to one of mine instead.

you're right, my bad for being such an autistic gorilla, how do i close a thread?
Threads
3 Years of service
(16 June, 2023 - 07:57 PM)TheAxis Wrote: Show More

you're right, my bad for being such an autistic gorilla, how do i close a thread?
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Since OP has request to close this thread. I will consider this as solved, closed.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024