Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @DIGISELLER

by Detoxxx - 28 December, 2023 - 08:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (DIGISELLER) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Detoxxx) - Unhide
Detoxxx  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 December, 2023 - 10:00 PM)DIGISELLER Wrote: Show More
(28 December, 2023 - 09:50 PM)Detoxxx Wrote: Show More
(28 December, 2023 - 09:46 PM)DIGISELLER Wrote: Show More
We are clear first we are not ban and kick you are quite server also we also tell you clear do not using many of ips its not our responsibility this is not our side problem. Our priority only do upgrade for premium after you what to do with your account and what purpose use this is not ask you. We also using VPN with VPN we cant upgrade anything all know sellers. Also offer you upgrade account and sending screenshot for upgade to admin. thank you

- You kicked me , please show discord logs to admin to proof , you cleared chat and you used the ticket bot . You are lying here, Give admin access to discord logs of who kicked and who left. 

- I have proof of chat asking you to use clean usa ip which you did not , i did not change ip or log in from another ip . 
- You did not use VPN , you used your home wifi from your iPhone, which i have screenshots including your ip confirming with the indian payment method that caused the ban , willing to provide it to the admin for your privacy. 

I did not even get the chance to use the account after the upgrade because the fraud payment from a different name and ip triggered it.
You are lying multiple times here.

We are keep remind we are not using fraud payment its VCC but we are talking about ban its not our issue its issue for your RDP to login and other Ips where you also access this linkedin i'm clear all the customer tell please do not login many of ips but now block his account and asking me for refund. this is not done like this please use our own account or real Ips so you get your account works long

Lol , Show the discord logs where i left to admin , you are straight up lying , you kicked me out or show proof i left , give access to discord logs to someone reputable.

- I did not use any other ip , even if we leave ip aside , linkedin support says that due to payment method, the account is locked and needs government ID of the name you used to unlock, clearly its not my fault that account got locked 4 hrs just after the upgrade. There is virtually nothing i can do to get banned like that and support confirms its due to payment.
On chat ( show in proof of thread ) you confirm you will use clean ip yet you used indian payment method and ip on usa account and now you are not owning up to your mistake.
Detoxxx  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 December, 2023 - 06:00 AM)DIGISELLER Wrote: Show More
But why are you come at main point this is not done via premium this is your issue please state forward and tell here true its done by you its not us regarding many ips login and block your self

See you are trying to escape from you lies now which you posted here , i am not replying to this thread if you cant understand it ,
I did not use any other IP, the account got locked straight up after payment from a fake name and fraud vcc you used.

I will not reply anymore , you kicked me from discord and lied about it here , cleared all the chats in order to cover your tracks .
I will wait for admins to decide.
Detoxxx  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 December, 2023 - 10:44 AM)DIGISELLER Wrote: Show More
(29 December, 2023 - 10:23 AM)Detoxxx Wrote: Show More
(29 December, 2023 - 06:00 AM)DIGISELLER Wrote: Show More
But why are you come at main point this is not done via premium this is your issue please state forward and tell here true its done by you its not us regarding many ips login and block your self

See you are trying to escape from you lies now which you posted here , i am not replying to this thread if you cant understand it ,
I did not use any other IP, the account got locked straight up after payment from a fake name and fraud vcc you used.

I will not reply anymore , you kicked me from discord and lied about it here , cleared all the chats in order to cover your tracks .
I will wait for admins to decide.

We are never kick anyone on server and else your account this is not done by us its your fault for using mutipal ips and RDPs using. so keep it this mind not for your fault for asking us refund we only upgrade your account its not our account you are buy someone else for stolen account so we are not guaranteed for kind of shit account if works or not long but its your own luck and what purpose you use its important 

mainly its using stolen account for unauthorised use then ask your supplier where you bought we are clearly say we only do upgrade else after something wrong then we cant help however this account you buy which is stolan

Lying and crying again  ,  not providing proof that i left the server , show the discord logs to admin here , you kicked me and still lying lmfao.

-Now you are just adding reasons that i am using stolen account , i made the account and only use same ip for login from my rdp all the time, all of it is still accessible via email you lying rat.  Keep crying.