Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @DynastyServices

by Patrick_Star1 - 23 July, 2022 - 11:32 PM
This post is by a banned member (Patrick_Star1) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 July, 2022 - 11:34 PM by Patrick_Star1. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/DynastyServices
Sales Thread: Doesn't have one
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:  $100+ dollars from me and lots of other people in his server
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/Wt0OlLW
Proof Of Purchases : https://imgur.com/a/f8u0eCQ

Additional Information:  This guy basically has a service where you can buy accounts and all that from him, for the last 3 months or so this guy has been doing absolutely nothing and not fixing mine, or anyone in the server's accounts. Wouldn't usually create a scam report over something this small but he has a promise of lifetime warranties, and replacements being guaranteed under 24 hours, but I've seen nothing come out of this, he made people buy his service, and then just dissapeared, you can see the proof of this in the screenshots of communications
(Note: some of the screenshots are from my friends which may be against some of the rules doing it on others behalf but everyone in the server is getting ignored by this guy including me and I'd like to hear what's going on with him. I've tried contacting him many times as you can see in the screenshots by pinging him but didn't get a single response over a month)
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @DynastyServices (DynastyServices) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (khnx) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 July, 2022 - 11:48 PM by Patrick_Star1. Edited 1 time in total.)
(23 July, 2022 - 11:38 PM)DynastyServices Wrote: Show More
Bruh, give me your crypto wallet you opened a third time a report, I responded at all tickets just give the refund the 4.5 euros if you are not cappable to wait because service was sold to other guy not my fault.

And stop telling on scam report for 100 dollars + when you never bought something more then 5 dollars.

bro what are you talking about I can send you proof I bought stuff over 100$ you didn't fix any of my accounts, half the people in the server are complaining in the chat about you not fixing accounts but you always lock the chat too so people can't talk with each other, I've been taking screenshots of all the dumb shit you've been doing for the last few months if you need anything I'll send hard proof
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 July, 2022 - 11:54 PM by Patrick_Star1. Edited 1 time in total.)
(23 July, 2022 - 11:47 PM)DynastyServices Wrote: Show More
You are giving other customers photos which one are not yours provide all your orders ids here please, so I will show to the staff.

If you was buying something from me you never censored the photos so please give here on this thread all orders IDS thanks.

Why would I give the order ID's if you can see who bought it and ban me when I've bought this much stuff, instead fix everyone's accounts one by one instead of constantly making excuses. The proof of me buying is enough in the screenshots where it says the name of the product, dynastyservices at the top, and the pricing

also what was the need to give me a negative reputation and call me retarded for not being able to wait 12 hours when clearly in the screenshot I pinged you and your support for almost 2 months and you guys didn't do anything?
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 July, 2022 - 12:12 AM by Patrick_Star1. Edited 4 times in total.)
(23 July, 2022 - 11:58 PM)DynastyServices Wrote: Show More
Bruh, I can go on server and ask customers for everything for trying to get from me money and scam me when you bought only for 5 euros that;s not good.
What are you saying I literally have the statement in my bank account I can show you?  Why is this even about buying I don't care if you scam me but at least replace the accounts man goddamn, you constantly say your working on your website or some shit and nobody ever gets a compensation for waiting up to weeks, all this can be solved if you stop being lazy for 10 minutes and stick to the promises you've kept 

[Image: unknown.png]

EDIT: Nice going bro, one of my friends in the server messages me he got muted, this is exactly why I didn't provide any order numbers or proof of who bought the items because I knew you would do some stupid shit like this, good thing you got the wrong guy but to any of the staff reading this, this is outta hand right here
[Image: unknown.png]