Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @FocusedGFX

by Dimons - 26 March, 2023 - 09:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (Dimons) - Unhide
Dimons  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/FocusedGFX
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-1-UHQ%E2%AD%90...id26804667
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 200$
Screenshots of Communication: will provide to staff if asked
Additional Information: The user delivered a product that isn't really useful to me, promised to do the changes as soon as he wakes up free of charge even tho I offered extra payment and then he said he had a power outage and got a bigger project so he ditched me. He did deliver a something tho, I request half of the amount I paid refunded, wasted me tons of time waiting on him to reply cause I was waiting for him to send the project with the edits "As soon as he wakes up". He never did, I had to message him until he decided to see my message and tell me that the original deal is done and he moved on to a bigger project, even tho I said it isn't done and he agreed on making those changes himself. He also deleted my negative reply on his discord for no reason at all and claims that if all other customers are happy with his services then I should be too.
Crypto address for a refund: will provide if user agrees to refund
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @FocusedGFX (FocusedGFX) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
top [exp 16/08 / 24] and mid ad [exp 24/08/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (FocusedGFX) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
All what he say it's lie, I finish my job, first he want to make only HTML CSS pure after this he want to add animation, add no refreshed page, add react, I do images design and recreate for free, also I made HTML Email for free. After all I finish after sended he want to add new feature which it wasn't in deal. I can send all screenshots. I just finished my job thank you for giving me fam. 

Never be confused with people who work seriously. ;)
[Image: 9gVIHIK.gif]

[Image: Ijrgfvm.gif]

[Image: 3pBJFtD.gif]

Dimons  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 March, 2023 - 10:10 PM)FocusedGFX Wrote: Show More
All what he say it's lie, I finish my job, first he want to make only HTML CSS pure after this he want to add animation, add no refreshed page, add react, I do images design and recreate for free, also I made HTML Email for free. After all I finish after sended he want to add new feature which it wasn't in deal. I can send all screenshots. I just finished my job thank you for giving me fam. 

Never be confused with people who work seriously. ;)

First off, I wanted only HTML/CSS but then you said it needs JS so I agreed and raised the price by 50$ but asked you to make an HTML email too If I'm giving you 50$ more and you agreed (I have the whole chat exported and will provide to staff if requested). Then I offered to pay you for another feature you said you will do it free of charge and send it as soon as you wake up. You woke up and told me that you're done with this project and moved on. You declined extra payment to finish my project and backed off 12+ hours later without updating me on anything, I also asked 2 things to be removed out of the original product you delivered and this was never made too. You were complaining about 100+ revisions when I asked for 3 things only, and one of them was because you didn't follow my instructions.
[Image: photo_2023-07-21_01-20-12.jpg]
Threads
1 Year of service
Not, image it's maded I send you with Ledger Logo at usb, and you never ask for refund or something, I tell you I don't have time to do 100+ new features, I finish all what was in images. I can send all screenshots, Please don't lie I have very good clients which have worked with me and they're reputated and they now how I work. Please I do to much for your project, your project it's finished I do all instructions which it is in deal for 200$, +50 wasn't for EMAIL don't lie, also you was prejudging me for taking more money and tell me how to do it in css and html. Please remove this and don't waste my time.

Dimons  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 March, 2023 - 10:22 PM)FocusedGFX Wrote: Show More
Not, image it's maded I send you with Ledger Logo at usb, and you never ask for refund or something, I tell you I don't have time to do 100+ new features, I finish all what was in images. I can send all screenshots, Please don't lie I have very good clients which have worked with me and they're reputated and they now how I work. Please I do to much for your project, your project it's finished I do all instructions which it is in deal for 200$, +50 wasn't for EMAIL don't lie, also you was prejudging me for taking more money and tell me how to do it in css and html. Please remove this and don't waste my time.

You are the one who wasted my time, please read our chat from top to bottom before replying to me. I said what I needed to say, waiting for staff to request proof and get this done
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 March, 2023 - 10:26 PM by FocusedGFX. Edited 1 time in total.)
Don't worry, the staff can do their job, but I finished all my job, so I don't know why you open this scam report, cuz I don't do any scam becasue this is not in deal xD.

Dimons  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 March, 2023 - 10:26 PM)FocusedGFX Wrote: Show More
Don't worry, the staff can do their job, but I finished all my job, so I don't know why you open this scam report, cuz I don't do any scam becasue this is not in deal xD.

Not worried at all!