Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @GemDrainer

by WhitesX - 11 June, 2023 - 05:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (WhitesX) - Unhide
WhitesX  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/GemDrainer
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/showthread.php?tid=1084759
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Almost 8k in eth
Screenshots of Communication: Will send convo to admins

Additional Information:
 During our approximately two-month collaboration, @GemDrainer and I encountered a concerning situation. It appears that I was backdoored not once, but twice. The initial incident took place when I reached a milestone of 3 ETH worth of NFTs, with ETH's value being close to 2k at the time. Unexpectedly, all the hits were redirected to a different wallet. When I confronted @GemDrainer, he suggested the possibility of a brute force attack on my server. To investigate further, I contacted @CrazyRDP to inquire if any of their employees had accessed my server, but they confirmed that was not the case. They recommended disabling port 22, which I promptly did. However, after the first occurrence, @GemDrainer became consistently busy and showed little interest in discussing the matter. He attributed his unavailability to being out of town or occupied with other responsibilities. Unbeknownst to him, I messaged him from another Telegram account, pretending to discuss his drainer. Surprisingly, he responded promptly, unaware that it was me. In our last interaction, he assisted me in setting up the drainer on my new server, disabling authentication for convenience and security. I felt relieved, thinking this would mitigate any future brute force attempts. Unfortunately, today marked the second incident. One of my workers successfully hit, but without any inquiry, the funds were once again transferred to a different wallet. I refrained from taking immediate action, suspecting that @GemDrainer might have access to my private key, which the backend/drainer requires for transactions.

Additionally, I have some pertinent details to share. We had an agreement spanning nearly two weeks. Currently, @GemDrainer is inactive on his current drainer, "GemDrainer," and there are indications that he intends to switch to "BladeDrainer." He proposed allowing me temporary access to the new drainer and its features, with the condition that I pay him 1.5k whenever I hit using his new tool. However, within the two-week timeframe, he once again became preoccupied, potentially due to his work on the new drainer. Just today, we experienced a few hits, and fortunately, I promptly transferred the 3 ETH hit to another wallet for safekeeping. Seeking an update and assistance in setting up the new drainer, I messaged @GemDrainer, but he altered the terms of our agreement. It seems he might feel remorseful for not transferring the previous 3 ETH worth of NFTs in a timely manner, but he did transfer the more recent hits, which amounted to approximately 0.5 ETH for NFTs and 0.44 ETH.

Crypto address for a refund: 0x22e01896B1FA5240FDCa9CfcEce02eb78157372e - ETH ( I do not know if u gonna send me )
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @GemDrainer (GemDrainer) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024