Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @GoodAdam (200$)

by Sqnax - 24 March, 2023 - 07:41 PM
This post is by a banned member (GoodAdam) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Sqnax) - Unhide
Sqnax  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 April, 2023 - 05:09 AM by Sqnax. Edited 8 times in total.)
https://gyazo.com/260fdf38ff3d678692defe2766cb197e

You can clearly see I recommended 2 boxers. So that's still not proof that you tried it.

And YES you agreed on the deal
https://imgur.com/a/moNWmED
"I'll do it myself and you guide me in the proces"
You just showed a very early convo we had.

You saying I didn't want to use a mm but you didn't want to either!
https://imgur.com/a/MrcYRFe

The so called quote you quoted from the method is not in my method, you completely changed it. You can't change a quote. I can send proof that one of the lines is not as simple written as his so called "quote"!

I told you that you could pay me 100$ to end the situation, but seems like you prefer this whole situation.

Now do what @Liars said:
What boxing service did you use and show evidence you used that said boxing service.

Last note: STOP fking talking about a bot who opened a scam report on u. That's not fking me.
Sqnax  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(04 April, 2023 - 12:53 PM)GoodAdam Wrote: Show More
I did not see the second boxer it's very hard to see and you never brought him up again

even if that was the case you just don't send your method upfront like that without letting me say agree or something because I would ask about the method

your method is shit as fuck from "use your best social engineering skills" to talk over the phone in french/dutch? :))) those guys from bol only speak that

and then you tell me it can also be done thru chat? why is that no in the method then? 

Your method is shit and would never work for a regular guy,asnwer me why did you not do the refund like we agreed in the first place and why did you make a new account and open a new scam report against me  kek  you really want me banned huh?
Where are the guy who bought 3/5 of your methods huh? or that is just made up?

@Liars let me send you the method to see how shit it is

@Liars is it my problem that he did not see that I sent 2 boxers to him?? He literally took a screenshot and didn't see it. Not my problem that he seems to be blind af.

You didn't want to go first on the deal, so I went upfront. 
For the 100th time, YES YOU AGREED ON THE DEAL: https://imgur.com/a/moNWmED
You clearly said ''I'll do it myself but you guide me''. That was what the whole deal was about.

I never mentioned that you need to speak in French or Dutch. If I ever did, please send proof.
The customer service of Bol.com speaks Dutch, French AND ENGLISH!!!
This is a real quote from the method to show it's not just ''use your best social engineering skills'' like he said:
 ''You call bol (THE DAY AFTER THE TRACKING CHANGED TO ''GOING BACK TO BOL.COM'') and use as many Social Engineering skills as possible and try to push them. Don't immediately ask for a refund, you have to gain their trust first!''

Afterwards you told me you can't call because you can't speak English for some reason. So I told you that chatting also works.
I didn't put chatting in the chat because calling higher success rate and I wanted you to succeed.

Yes, I have sold 3 spots out of 5. I could tell @Liars in private who these people are but obviously I won't say them in public because I can't do that without their permission.

Again, I don't know who the other guy is who opened a scam report. Even IF I knew who he was, it doesn't change that you scammed me.

Now provide the evidence @Liars asked about, you got a couple hours left.  pepeokay
Sqnax  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(05 April, 2023 - 04:16 PM)GoodAdam Wrote: Show More
yes you guide me but I did not ask you to send your shit method that I would have to pay 200$ anyway because you knew it does not work or its too hard to do

that is the reason you changed from doing the refund for me to just selling a txt file with few lines of text asking 200$ for it

you guide me step by step I do the refund and il pay after the refund it's done that was the deal that you changed to not that ur gonna send the method like that and you don't care if i do the refund stop fucking lying you piece of shit you wont be getting money from me

you should be banned because you made a second account trying to frame me for 7$  kek

Now who is the toxic one mhm  lol2
The screenshots clearly show the 2 deals, you accepted the 200$ deal. 
There would be no reason for me to wish that a customer would fail his refund.
The method still works + it isn't that hard if you're not retarded  PepeBlush
Can send proof to @Liars that it still works if needed.

Btw where is the evidence @Liars asked?
""What boxing service did you use and show evidence you used that said boxing service. Do so within 24 hours.""
You got more than 24 hours already!

I don't need ur money, just want justice to be served  PepeGlad
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024