Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @MoritzGM | 275 Euro

by throwaway579 - 14 January, 2022 - 10:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (throwaway579) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 January, 2022 - 04:47 AM by throwaway579.)
(15 January, 2022 - 04:08 AM)MoritzGM Wrote: Show More
(14 January, 2022 - 11:41 PM)star1925 Wrote: Show More
damn man, shouldve read the comments.. you couldve seen that his methods are public and even though he claims they are "0 RISK"... his methods consist of betting lmfao. Hopefully u get your money back. GL

First, give this guy a warning because i have no fkin idea who this retard is and always talking about my methods. @Liars do it please.

Second, the deal dispute:

First of all this guy bought the method when there was V1 and V2 included. V1 is a private method that literally had 0 risk, but it stopped working. I tried to wait because i really think it was about weekends, but then i figure it out. Me and the first customers destroyed the website, a BIG COMPANY just by doing some bets and they fixed it. Nothing to do against this. I suspended it and continue providing support and new methods to everyone.

V2 is almost the same as V1 but with more risks. A customer tried it with around 92% Success rate (25-2 record). This guy refuses to do it. Method is private and if someone find anything about this online, i'll refund.

V3 is the only method where people can say "WOW MAN THAT SHIT IS PUBLIC WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT?" I'll even explain what is the method about. There are 2 ways, the safe one and the risky one. Not single one of my buyers decided to do the safe because they just want to be rich af. I can explain you the method. The only public stuff is Martingale. It's Martingale in a specific shit, that's not online nor i even heard about it.

So i'll ask again, why is this guy crying when he buys gumbling methods and then refuses to do so? I agreed a partial refund on V1 and those are the 75€. He decided to go nuts and just talk shit on me, so ye. here we are.

I can show all methods to admins and proof they work, it has to be via discord calls because that was the way i sold all of this.

Also, I decided to ask everyone if i should continue selling or no just to be fair to everyone that was there. So ye. V2 and V3 works, he refuses to do so, and he wants a full refund.

Just saw he edited his message also. I'd love for you to show me going nuts and talking shit to you. I was always professional and respectful even when I really shouldn't have. YOU are actually the one that went nuts on me and talked shit before kicking me from the telegram. I didn't get what I payed for, which was version 1 and would like my money back.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...G_2889.jpg

(15 January, 2022 - 04:43 AM)MoritzGM Wrote: Show More
(15 January, 2022 - 04:40 AM)throwaway579 Wrote: Show More
(15 January, 2022 - 04:08 AM)MoritzGM Wrote: Show More
First, give this guy a warning because i have no fkin idea who this retard is and always talking about my methods. @Liars do it please.

Second, the deal dispute:

First of all this guy bought the method when there was V1 and V2

Not true. I joined the program on Saturday, The 8th - https://puu.sh/ICI9m/876af7f907.png
It wasn't a thing till the 9th:
https://puu.sh/ICI61/728f62593d.png
https://puu.sh/ICI7c/cb215e1367.png

Method was talked already on the telegram as soon as you joined.

And I wasn't in the telegram before I purchased the method? So how would I even know v2 existed before i bought it? Smart
This post is by a banned member (MoritzGM) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
I think I proved my case already. I'll wait for a mods opinion on this or if I need to provide more info I can. I have all the logs of before I purchased the method that I can share where me or him make zero mention of a v2 cause I had no idea that it even exists till I bought the method and joined the telegram.
This post is by a banned member (RlCK) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Cashings) - Unhide
Cashings  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
He removed me as friend on discord and kicked me from the telegram group; This is just an exit scam don't need to discuss ^^

Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 January, 2022 - 11:08 AM by throwaway579. Edited 3 times in total.)
(15 January, 2022 - 10:19 AM)Cashings Wrote: Show More
He removed me as friend on discord and kicked me from the telegram group; This is just an exit scam don't need to discuss ^^

It seems that way but hopefully he can prove everyone wrong and make things right. He still has the power to change everyones impression of him for the better. Let's give him the opportunity to show what kind of man he really is.
Still waiting on a mod to mediate this please.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@MoritzGM Refund him within 24 hours and stop selling this ebook.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (MoritzGM) - Unhide