Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @PAblosCartel

by Exacerbate12 - 27 February, 2023 - 12:45 AM
This post is by a banned member (Exacerbate12) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 February, 2023 - 02:29 AM by Exacerbate12. Edited 4 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/PablosCartel
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-REFUND-CARTEL-...-Customers
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 667 euros
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/XgAGSfC
Additional Information: So I paid this Guy for a same day insider refund as he claimed , it was urgent for a client of mine so I had to give it to him as other refunders didnt answer and he seemed trustworthy . He got my money and me that it will be guaranteed refunded by 6 pm . He did some nonsense Ups account with the email just to earn time for his scam which he asked me to verify many hours after . He didnt let me in the service chat  because he says that the chat is for private customers only . After I asked him multiple times to prove me at least that he does insider refunds . I received nothing . not a single vouch . I after asked him to return me the fee as he failed to keep the deadline by 2 days which is too much and he also had nothing  to show me as he promised to upload .I kndly ask him to refund me the ammount i paid him as i did not received anything . The only thing this guy has to show is some UK refunds which have been one month ago and I realise that is my fault that i trusted him with my money .
Even if he is finaly able to do the refund with insider as he says he does not respect his customers and thats also the reason he is banned on other forums . If he manages to do the order somehow (imposible thing ) I will pay extra money to him for the negative advertisement i did to him with this And I am pretty sure that I am not the only one that has this problem with this guy 
Crypto address for a refund: bc1qq307e878g09fg3aw0ae9w53r4m3k76ewyq7863
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @PablosCartel (PablosCartel) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024