Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against Purecoder

by Danil0 - 26 June, 2022 - 04:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (Danil0) - Unhide
Danil0  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 June, 2022 - 05:00 PM by Danil0. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/PureCoder

[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-1-PURE-...RY-4-HOURS

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $58

Screenshots of Communication: 
https://imgur.com/0GZuXlS
https://imgur.com/cdRRGYJ
https://imgur.com/KQRyixB

Additional Information: Bought from this guy and received the product just fine. Once I tried it out I came to the conclusion that it doesn't work. Tried to contact seller to get support or resolve the issue but as you can clearly tell from the screenshots he denies me any sort of support. Seller even says himself that the settings I use are fine so it's not a settings issue. Seller keeps saying it's an issue on my side, not the crypter. I highly doubt this tho as the same build works and connects to my controller when it is not crypted.

[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: 3MMwWweQ8RT6qWMaiDzB6d9ZcNvxBSYbjQ (BTC)
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @PureCoder (PureCoder) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (PureCoder) - Unhide
PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 June, 2022 - 05:19 PM by PureCoder. Edited 1 time in total.)
Our TOS on sellix are very clear.

9. we only support issues related to the crypter itself.

Since the crypter is working fine for us and all c.to customers, then we can not help OP with his payload. It's better to contact his payload seller to give me more info on how to crypt it.

However, I think he's using remcusRAT and this rat works GREAT with our crypter. Actually many customers of ours are using this rat.
So this is clearly a fake report to get refund. Nice try OP.

Thanks.

EDIT#1
OP did not prove that his payload did not work with crypter. Please post prove it by letting us Anydesk or Team viewer.
Telegram: PureCoder

[Image: EOmOVhK.gif]
Danil0  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 June, 2022 - 05:21 PM by Danil0. Edited 1 time in total.)
(26 June, 2022 - 05:13 PM)PureCoder Wrote: Show More

Since the crypter is working fine for us and all c.to customers, then we can not help OP with his payload. It's better to contact his payload seller to give me more info on how to crypt it.

However, I think he's using remcusRAT and this rat works GREAT with our crypter. Actually many customers of ours are using this rat.

Thanks.

First of all, it’s not a fake report. If you are so sure about this then I invite you to hop in a discord call with me and I will show you exactly what I’m doing. Hell, let’s have an admin join us. Second of all, the payload obviously isn’t the problem since it works as long as it isn’t crypted. As soon as i crypt the payload, it doesn’t work. Let me know if u want to hop in that discord call.

Edit: crypter actually didn’t work with nanocore or venom either.
Pepe
PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(26 June, 2022 - 05:16 PM)Danil0 Wrote: Show More

Thanks.

First of all, it’s not a fake report. If you are so sure about this then I invite you to hop in a discord call with me and I will show you exactly what I’m doing. Hell, let’s have an admin join us. Second of all, the payload obviously isn’t the problem since it works as long as it isn’t crypted. As soon as i crypt the payload, it doesn’t work. Let me know if u want to hop in that discord call.

Sure contact us

Danil0  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(26 June, 2022 - 05:21 PM)PureCoder Wrote: Show More

Thanks.

Sure contact us
Will do.
Pepe
PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
For all users who is seeing this topic.

We connect via Discord video call. And the crypter worked just fine.

As we said. We sell crypter. We do not sell rat setup. We only support issues related to our crypter.

PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(26 June, 2022 - 05:22 PM)Danil0 Wrote: Show More
(26 June, 2022 - 05:21 PM)PureCoder Wrote: Show More

Sure contact us
Will do.

Close this thread.