Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against: @Raw and his staff member Racks#7777

by iTopG - 27 July, 2022 - 08:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (iTopG) - Unhide
iTopG  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Raw and his staff named dc: racks#7777
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%AD%90-1-PA...-%E2%AD%90
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $10
Screenshots of Communication:
Additional Information:
I opened a ticket in Raw's server where they do Paypal B4U, Racks, came up (his staff), I wanted to buy a label from pirateship for around 23$ and we decided that I will pay him $10, We agreed, I paid him on his crypto address right away when he said pay. I paid and somehow the pirate ship site checkout was broken, he told me that I have a friend who sells legit labels and I can get it for you but you have to pay me $3 more. I said ok, he was replying very late cuz he said he was playing the game so I asked him to hurry up he abused me multiple times in our conversation, I ignored it and he was rude to me, I asked him before paying $3 that any tangible proof that you can give me for the label so I can be sure it's not fake or edited ( I don't want my product to get it seized) I have my right to ask a question and ask for proof before making the final deal. He said don't waste my time fu*k off retard etc abused me, and banned me from his server and deleted my ticket. He came up to my dm and asked for my crypto to refund, I gave him, and he asked me for this because he said he didn't confirm the payment before that I paid him (a lie), Long story short, he acted that u sent to wrong address and tried to make up like I'm scamming him he sent me his new address and said that was my crypto address, which was not the same, he changed it. He blocked me and also the server owner (raw) abused me and blocked me. Ban 2

Crypto address for a refund:LQeZ5f3Dk3qgmjC87pcS16eqbBXpji7EEp

for the screenshots of proof and all stuff, I can dm the admin on forum who ever shows up here. thanks!
[Image: ezgif-com-crop.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Raw (Raw) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Raw) - Unhide
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 July, 2022 - 08:41 PM by Raw. Edited 1 time in total.)
@Liars

The funny thing is, this guy has no proof whatsoever. The ticket bot should have sent him the ticket transcription, which he says can't see them.

He also is lying about 99% of the story. He was kicked for harrasing my staff member which tried to figure out the situation, then @nomi01 started to insult him etc. He was never banned or treated unrespectfully.

May I mention THERE IS NO PROOF!

Please close this ticket ASAP.
ALWAYS CONFIRM MY IDENTITY THROUGH PM

[Image: MlYZIy5.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(27 July, 2022 - 08:40 PM)Raw Wrote: Show More
@Liars

The funny thing is, this guy has no proof whatsoever. The ticket bot should have sent him the ticket transcription, which he says can't see them.

He also is lying about 99% of the story. He was kicked for harrasing my staff member which tried to figure out the situation, then @nomi01 started to insult him etc. He was never banned or treated unrespectfully.

May I mention THERE IS NO PROOF!

Please close this ticket ASAP.

@Raw, I do not believe, you are lying because I was just in your server first thing I saw was this https://imgur.com/vbN3c8K. Top of that, I even opened a ticket which you then kicked me out and the ticket transcript was never sent to me.
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
@Liars

I don't understand, how does https://imgur.com/vbN3c8K prove that he actually paid though?

Smh, @nomi01 give me the LTC address I'll pay out of my pocket.

@Liars

There's no pictures whatsoever showing he got fucking scammed, all I see is a chat of him being told to create a ticket, doesn't mean he paid lol?

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(28 July, 2022 - 02:14 AM)Raw Wrote: Show More
@Liars

I don't understand, how does https://imgur.com/vbN3c8K prove that he actually paid though?

Smh, @nomi01 give me the LTC address I'll pay out of my pocket.

@Liars

There's no pictures whatsoever showing he got fucking scammed, all I see is a chat of him being told to create a ticket, doesn't mean he paid lol?

I am calling you out for your behavior, if you want to prove your side of the story show me the ticket transcript. Do so within 24 hours.
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 July, 2022 - 05:24 AM by Raw.)
@Liars

The new ticket bot does not save transcription in a channel like the other does I just found out.

I will refund him on behalf of my staff.

Also, Racks#7777 is not me. I run the business with him.

This post is by a banned member (iTopG) - Unhide
iTopG  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
@Raw, First of all get your things correctly.

You are not refunding me from your own pocket. I paid on the ticket on your server and the money goes to you and him.

Do you want the proof? The proof is that he deleted the ticket and came over to my dm directly and asked me my addy to refund and later he started making shit that you paid to the wrong address lol. I have shared all proofs with @Liar, i will share a screenshot with you.

https://ibb.co/sJVmgFF

Let's say I didn't send him payment, then why did he come to my dm asking for my addy to refund me? lol. I bet your shitty staff is lying to you as well or you both are involved in this scam.

I know you both aren't even 18 yet. I don't blame you guys for this scam and for abusive behavior, your mama didn't teach you, so all goes to her.
[Image: ezgif-com-crop.gif]