Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against | Shubhamn | 2000$

by Baad - 30 October, 2020 - 10:49 AM
This post is by a banned member (Baad) - Unhide
Baad  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 October, 2020 - 10:50 AM by Baad.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Shubhamn
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-%E2%AD%902-iPh...IT-BITCOIN
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 2000$
Estimated Total Amount Scammed: 10000$

Additional Information:
This is one of the most elaborate scams I have seen on cracked. It starts by Shubhamn reposting much content from nulled on cracked to get many likes on the platform (check his rep, various people have stated 98% of his old threads were nulled reposts). Afterwards he seemed to sell some credits to get some rep. Then he closed his LQ threads and opened a service. First he gave out plenty of vouch copies and then he opened threads with a variety of services. I was interested in his investment service. It seemed kinda too good to be true, but he accepted payment via G&S so I didn't think there was anything to loose. First he wanted me to deposit money into a site via paypal, but I didn't accept this since it would ruin my protection from paypal. This should've been the red flag that made me not invest, but I'm dumb. After a couple of days he gives me a paypal address to pay to. This address is chinese, but he did state he got a holder to hold the funds so I didn't think much about it. 
Fast forward a couple of weeks. Many people in his discord purchased things, but he never seemed to satisfy a customer and there was a lot of excuses prolonging the investment time and the time for the buy4u shipments. This got us suspicious, but after a little time he chose to refund them. 
After a little bit main server goes down, we suspect a scam but they open up a backup after around 48 hours. Backup goes down and it takes around 5 days before he contact us again. This was the time period where I concluded that it was a scam.
I looked at the transaction and saw that the paypal was owned by a wantubuy.com. This turns out to be a chinese agent that works like it offers a buy4u for chinese prodcuts that's not accessible for international customers. Turns out Shubhamn had SE'd him to give him a paypal address for direct deposit to his site so he could buy products via him. Additionally he had used my name to contact this agent and others so at first (and maybe still) the agent thought I am the scammer. I found this out because I contacted the Agent via Whatsapp and he said the products were sent to Romania. This is probably where Shubhamn lives even though he said he lived in LA, because this matches more with when he was online. He was online at weird times for an LA timezone. 
Now the real loser is this chinese Agent he funneled money trough, because we're all issuing chargebacks and he has spent the money to send products to Shubhamn. 
I could probably write a book about this situation, because there's so information about it. Let me know if there's anything else you guys want to know. 
Screenshots of Communication:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Crypto address for a refund:
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e6779617a6f2e636f6d2f...642e676966]
A LIKE IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED! 
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
user banned, i had kept DWC for a reason on his profile, if guys still pay upfront to users with DWC with such large amounts, you are greedy and deserved a reality check to prevent future scams.

You can get my assistance with refunding that amount since it was goods and service.

Registration IP: 86.120.180.64
Last Known IP: 86.120.181.194
Email: [email protected]
ip logs: https://throwbin.io/CFbPY4Z
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]