Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @StressedPRO and @C0LLECTIVE | 230$+ total value

by Terabyte - 02 June, 2024 - 08:30 AM
This post is by a banned member (Terabyte) - Unhide
Terabyte  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 03 June, 2024 - 11:50 AM by Terabyte. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/C0LLECTIVE - 100$ lended and promised to give me 200$ back,  https://cracked.io/StressedPRO - his friend, who wanted me to lend C0LLECTIVE 100$ and in return I will get Drainer Source and 200$ back 
Sales Thread: None, happened in his telegram group
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 100$, but he promised to give me back 200$
Screenshots of Communication: 

First of all, I would like to sorry about this long ass scam report:

Proof that @C0LLECTIVE is  @CollectiveAdminn telegram:
His telegram linked in cracked.io profile, and his signature links to his telegram account: https://ibb.co/tHbKbds
Telegram message where he claims to be @C0LLECTIVE on cracked.io: https://ibb.co/nsyLdwZ

1. First Victim ( MrDevil X, telegram will be provided to staff team. )  

My chat logs with the lending process, and proofs that he has been ghosting me for a while will be provided to the staff team. 
Additional Information:Let's start from scratch. I joined Johnny's (StressedPRO) forum project about 1.5 months ago.
But I am not here to complain about @StressedPRO's project. Instead, I am here about the $100 that I lent his friend, who hasn't paid me back yet. This scam report is more about @C0LLECTIVE (for scamming me for $100 and scamming other guys off-forum for at least another $40), but I wanted @StressedPRO to be included in this report since he introduced me to his friend and told me to "help a brotha out."

I finally got chance to talk with @C0LLECTIVE and he told me about some bullshit that his power went out, he promised to pay me back yesterday so I sent him all of my wallet addresses and he hasn't responded back then. However, he did tell Johnny that I was abusing him for not paying back in time Kappa

Johnny has suspicious behavior and he started to threaten me that he knows @Liars and @KSZ personally and that I don't know with who I am messing with.

Crypto address for a refund: Will be provided upon asking
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @C0LLECTIVE (C0LLECTIVE), @StressedPRO (StressedPRO) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (StressedPRO) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 June, 2024 - 09:34 AM by StressedPRO.)
Wasent Involved at all, complete retard = @Terabyte and false accusations and Lies. Trying To ruin my Business and Reputation. I also dont use or have Crypto or Bitcoin account, so how could i scam you.

@KSZ and @Liars Please help = False Scam Report.

Also @HypeSharp has evidence against @Terabyte too.
[Image: anonhost_660x165.gif]
- AnonHost: Proud Sponsor of " Stressed Projects ".
This post is by a banned member (Sigma) - Unhide
Sigma  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
allat for 100$
Threads
6 Years of service
Exactly Bro, kinda funny ayy. Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn

(02 June, 2024 - 12:23 PM)Sigma Wrote: Show More
allat for 100$
Terabyte  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #6
(This post was last modified: 03 June, 2024 - 05:57 AM by Terabyte. Edited 1 time in total.)
Johnny blocked me and Collective removed me from their group and he has cleared chats with me as well.

I wouldn’t work with Johnny as he protects scammer at every cost
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 June, 2024 - 06:15 AM by StressedPRO. Edited 1 time in total.)
PSA - Please Ignore the Fraud, Lies, Childish and Immature Kid which is @Terabyte . This Child is clueless, slow, Immature and Retarded, also he is clearly CLOUT chasing aswell and does not know anything. Just saying...... So again, This Child @Terabyte is crying over something not true at all and all lies. Hes a Good Story Teller however, nice story ayy Smart Smart

(03 June, 2024 - 05:56 AM)Terabyte Wrote: Show More
Johnny blocked me and Collective removed me from their group and he has cleared chats with me as well.

Terabyte  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 03 June, 2024 - 11:17 AM by Terabyte. Edited 1 time in total.)
(03 June, 2024 - 06:11 AM)StressedPRO Wrote: Show More
PSA - Please Ignore the Fraud, Lies, Childish and Immature Kid which is @Terabyte . This Child is clueless, slow, Immature and Retarded, also he is clearly CLOUT chasing aswell and does not know anything. Just saying...... So again, This Child @Terabyte is crying over something not true at all and all lies. Hes a Good Story Teller however, nice story ayy Smart Smart

(03 June, 2024 - 05:56 AM)Terabyte Wrote: Show More

Absolutely funny shit man kek , show me where I scammed and wasted your time you unless you are full of crap.

The only child is @StressedPRO for his behaviour, I opened scam report on his friend and him for helping him to scam me, If he wasn’t involved he wouldn’t need to post replies that ruin my reputation? kek

Whole chat logs were provided to the Staff Team including chat logs of me with Collective and you.

Edit: @C0LLECTIVE was online on the forum 6 hours ago & he didn’t even reply to this scam report. I am guessing this is exit scam.