Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @TigehManager

by Kujo__ - 25 December, 2021 - 09:34 PM
This post is by a banned member (Belgium) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Kujo__) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (polo) - Unhide
polo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 December, 2021 - 10:53 PM by polo.)
(25 December, 2021 - 10:08 PM)Kujo__ Wrote: Show More

(25 December, 2021 - 10:05 PM)polo Wrote: Show More
(25 December, 2021 - 09:55 PM)Kujo__ Wrote: Show More
Stop trying to lie for $70, your reputation is worth much more than that, I have proof that it was you I was talking to on telegram, also why did you just banned me from pizza.atshop.io telegram if you have no reason to be afraid and why did you just deleted the announcements in your telegram that were about selling combos ? @polo is staff in that telegram marketplace and I am sure he can confirm that u were selling combos in his marketplace but you deleted everything related to combo.

Which marketplace, ill check logs, and what telegram username

Datatouch marketplace, his old username was @invisables and he changed it to @Pizzacto everyone know invisables is belgium on c.io for some reasons he keep changing his usernames

(25 December, 2021 - 10:04 PM)TigehManager Wrote: Show More
(25 December, 2021 - 09:55 PM)Kujo__ Wrote: Show More
Stop trying to lie for $70, your reputation is worth much more than that, I have proof that it was you I was talking to on telegram, also why did you just banned me from pizza.atshop.io telegram if you have no reason to be afraid

I did not make any confirmation on cracked.to or even less an announcement by selling this type of combo, my telegram if you want it is @LeyesCTO I invite you to come to send me a message on it

[Image: cXfakQHk][Image: cXfakQHk.png]

I am so confused, why are you trying to scam for $70 lmao I have evidences @Pizzacto on telegram is you I am not retarded I was not talking to an impersonator

I can confirm that that used to be his username.

(25 December, 2021 - 10:22 PM)Kujo__ Wrote: Show More
(25 December, 2021 - 10:20 PM)TigehManager Wrote: Show More
There's no point in scamming $70 when I know I'll get a scam report if I scam someone

@polo will confirm every thing I am saying is true you posted something saying you are selling yahoo combo in datatouch marketplace and in your telegram channel and I contacted you about paypal but when you saw the report you deleted everything in datatouch marketplace and in your channel and you also banned me from your channel

Sadly, this is true, i have logs here saying it is them. The telegram name is @PizzaCTO