Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @Zertex

by Near - 03 January, 2021 - 02:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (Near) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Zertex reply within 24h
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Zertex) - Unhide
Zertex  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2021 - 10:58 PM by Zertex.)
(03 January, 2021 - 02:13 PM)Nearxd Wrote: Show More
Zertex never reply to pm,

[Image: a6HY00Xg.png]
What pm's are you referring to?
Quote: 
his staff are very toxic when customers ask question and they don't seem to know how the tool works.
Well, we do have documentation that explains how the tool works, not their job to teach you how to use it.
Quote: 
Xdumpgo is extremely slow if I use more than 100 threads it skips all injectables (with a powerful vps  thatI bought on intensehost) If I wanted to dump with 100 threads I would have simply used sqli dumper  Kappa

As we have stated multiple times, I'm working on an update.  Things in real life just keep getting in the way.  We are in the middle of COVID need I remind you.
Quote:Crypto address for a refund: Update the tool because it’s actually horrible or refund my money 14Wzj9KnRs3uouvQ5qu74DnUi7EYAsTKB4

Also, as stated, we don't offer refunds.  However, we'd be happy to pause your license until the next update.
[Image: Fumgvs0o.png]

Besides all of this, another user is using the same RDP service as you, and having similar issues.  While other users aren't experiencing the same problem.  So it sounds like you need a new RDP provider.
[Image: x3GWFnaH.png]
Zertex  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(03 January, 2021 - 11:00 PM)Nearxd Wrote: Show More
In case of a scam report the admins can ignore tos if he decides to.
I was used to use a tool that delete all my discord pms every 72h auto so maybe that’s why.
If your staff and you can’t explain how a tool they developed works just send me a refund.
Your irls problems are none of my business
Uh, let's get one thing straight.  I'm the sole developer of XDumpGO.  My Staff are mostly friends I've picked up throughout development.  Besides that, they did attempt to help you in the usage of the tool in tickets, yet you blatantly ignored their answers.  And it seems you failed to read the documentation provided to you, considering you're using threads that are outside of the recommended usage for your specs.  And if you _really_ want help in dm's, maybe turn off your tool that deletes your dm's? Kappa  I'm not going to post the transcript of the ticket here as it has some "private" information of yours, so if a Staff member would like to see the ticket, say so and I'll send it in a PM.
Zertex  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Yea, send a screenshot from the beginning of the conversation before the staff are helping you.  Smh.  Anyway, I'll be having an update out within the next few days, if you'd like your license paused, say so in a ticket.