Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @Zeyroxxx - 105USD

by keulo_haha - 08 March, 2022 - 08:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (keulo_haha) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 March, 2022 - 02:22 AM by keulo_haha. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Zeyroxxx
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-%E2%AD%...0%EF%B8%8F
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 105$
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/a8u4j59
Additional Information: In his sales thread he mentioned that he owns the account and that he's spent more than 100 dollars on it. once I purchased it he then says that it was his friend's account and that his friend gave it to him to sell. I played on the account for around 2 days. the original owner of the account tried to change the password a few times, then submitted a support ticket, and got the account back. I've tried to reason with zenyroxx, but he has refused to refund me, he offered me a nfa valorant account with a few skins on it, i clearly don't want it.
:)
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Zeyroxxx reply within 12 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (Zeyroxxx) - Unhide
Zeyroxxx  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Hey keulo_haha 
So I told you I can't give you a refund because I can't know if ur the guy who changed the mail, you have changed  the given mail that I had access to see the mails inside too so I can't really check if ur just lying to me , there are a lot of people that trying to do the same as you ( not for me ), Think about it, you can just changed it to another mail and tell me ayo bro my account password got changed so can I get a refund? I have no way to know if ur lying or smth..

Thanks and sorry!

I Hope the staff will understand the situation carefully 

[Image: 25wYLTB.png]

[/align]
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 March, 2022 - 07:47 PM by aax. Edited 9 times in total.)
(11 March, 2022 - 07:15 PM)Zeyroxxx Wrote: Show More
Hey keulo_haha 
So I told you I can't give you a refund because I can't know if ur the guy who changed the mail, you have changed  the given mail that I had access to see the mails inside too so I can't really check if ur just lying to me , there are a lot of people that trying to do the same as you ( not for me ), Think about it, you can just changed it to another mail and tell me ayo bro my account password got changed so can I get a refund? I have no way to know if ur lying or smth..

Thanks and sorry!

I Hope the staff will understand the situation carefully 

Mods, apologies for commenting in this thread, but you are obviously selling cracked accounts while advertising them as personal:

[Image: 2c6de98b13d38c39d4833e36de003e25.png]

Yet later it turns out it is definitely not your account and not your friends account (on the photo below) - unless you stole it from him lol.

[Image: 59c55728f15244aa608f6d790bad2dba.png]

When you sell cracked accounts as "yours" people pay you much higher than they usually would, because they don't expect to lose it - many people wouldn't even consider buying the account if it's cracked.

Why else would you be buying Valorant hits??

[Image: 900dd48dfe2842486cbc8d3d7e10b217.png]

If the account was truly yours and OP is the one scamming you, you can always refund him and open a ticket and recover the account (it is very easy), after all you claim it was yours and you used your billing information on it, as seen on the first screenshot :)
Zeyroxxx  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Hey man, 
so yeah I lied and now I'm sorry about it and can say I won't do this again, anyways, how can I know that this guy haven't changed the mail to another one that he got, why would I lose my money after paying for combolists and shit? 
if He can proof it's not on his mail than ill refund the money

Thanks and have a good day ;)

[/align]
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 March, 2022 - 07:52 PM)Zeyroxxx Wrote: Show More
Hey man, 
so yeah I lied and now I'm sorry about it and can say I won't do this again, anyways, how can I know that this guy haven't changed the mail to another one that he got, why would I lose my money after paying for combolists and shit? 

Are you seriously that stupid? This guy would've probably not bought this account for that amount (or any amount) if he knew it is cracked. So therefore, you would've had any "money" to lose.

If you advertised this as a cracked account, sold it for 15-20$ and said there is no warranty, you wouldn't be in this situation right now and you would've had 20$ from your sale.

You admit you lied, therefore he is entitled to a refund. You would've never sold it at that price in first place if you hadn't lied.
Zeyroxxx  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 March, 2022 - 08:00 PM by Zeyroxxx.)
Tbh your right man, also I don’t wanna get banned from here after spending that much money, dm me on discord with ur btc wallet and ill give u the money back.

Sorry mate.

I mean Neo net send me in dm

[/align]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(11 March, 2022 - 07:52 PM)Zeyroxxx Wrote: Show More
Hey man, 

Refund him within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024