Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against - @Zombie

by xMoses - 11 April, 2019 - 11:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (xMoses) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Zombie) - Unhide
Zombie  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 April, 2019 - 10:50 AM by Zombie.)
Hello @xMoses or better "the guy who's trying to scam me",
i dont know what u'r doing wrong, but the proxies working for me and my customers fine Kappa

[Image: d132bbc2df4a6dc8360fe943d3ff334c.png]

I scraped fresh Socks4 and tested these with ONLY 2 seconds timeout, more than 50% working with this setting. (Btw: These proxies have a max. timeout of 10 seconds)

Little proof with date:
[Image: 5d5debb1ca634ca3e5271cd55a5b1638.png]

As you can see the proxies have ~60% valid rate already with 2 seconds timeout, you want me to test the same with 10 seconds? I bet it's 80-100% valid.

At least:
What do you expect from a service which cost 5€/month with ~6k customers where all get the same proxies for every needs? Fineproxy quality? Cmon kek

Just a little update my little scammer:
40% valid rate from 17k checked proxies with fucking 2 seconds timeout:
[Image: f9a59c30439fce8da4729b9d1e066b00.png]

Quote:after me publicly posting and reporting you suddenly you decide to respond? interesting. 
And to let everyone know our conversation above is from 5 days ago. you are just sad proxies are bad, dead, and public as fuck.
Scam you for 5$? you can keep them. you just a lame person. known scammer from nulled. upgrading members with scammed money. and I don't know how he suddenly got a disinfector rank. wouldn't trust him one bit.

Im known scammer from nulled, thats new  :am1nol:

Quote:hope this guy gets banned and keep cracked.to a nice community like it is.

Hope you little scammer will also get banned, as u can see my proxies are working and not 99% dead as u mentioned kek

@xMoses start to reply here and stop editing your scam report 100 times you fucking cocksucker
ONLY DISCORD: zombie#7550 (ID: 785571908267671613)
ONLY TELEGRAM: @zombie_dev

I DONT DO MM. CONFIRM ALWAYS VIA PM ON CRACKED!
Zombie  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 April, 2019 - 04:35 PM by Zombie.)
@xMoses, may u didnt now, but im the one who's first getting them, people share those around the forums, i can't do anything against it, im the one who's paying for them, proxyscrape scrapes them from multiple other sites and also collects them but offering them for free. Mostly i've thoose proxies before they get them.

Since these arent IP binded everyone can use them.

Oh and at least: I've 2-3 times more proxies online than proxyscrape.

Zombie  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 April, 2019 - 04:43 PM by Zombie.)
(12 April, 2019 - 04:35 PM)xMoses Wrote: Show More
(12 April, 2019 - 04:33 PM)Zombie Wrote: Show More
@xMoses, may u didnt now, but im the one who's first getting them, people share those around the forums, i can't do anything against it, im the one who's paying for them, proxyscrape scrapes them from multiple other sites and also collects them but offering them for free. Mostly i've thoose proxies before they get them.

Since these arent IP binded everyone can use them.

and you just prove my point.

I proved which point, that im paying for my proxies and leechers leaking them? I cannot do anything against it, so dont complain bro, otherwise i could also create a scam report against @Azatej since leechers also leaking after some time his combos and im paying for them ??

Or another thing: I could also create a scam report against @floraiN since ive paid for Supreme here to get access to AUTH only tools, but some of them gets also cracked and leaked somewhere else for free ??

Zombie  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(12 April, 2019 - 04:42 PM)xMoses Wrote: Show More
(12 April, 2019 - 04:37 PM)Zombie Wrote: Show More
(12 April, 2019 - 04:35 PM)xMoses Wrote: Show More
and you just prove my point.

I proved which point, that im paying for my proxies and leechers leaking them? I cannot do anything against it, so dont complain bro, otherwise i could also create a scam report against @Azatej since leechers also leaking after some time his combos and im paying for them ??

if you buy private combos from someone and they getting public yes you can report hes responsible to make sure combos wont get public. don't blame me.

Ok so i can now create my scam report against @floraiN?