Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against | firewizard | $450 + $49.99 + $72.5

by Shamballa - 18 February, 2023 - 05:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (Shamballa) - Unhide
Shamballa  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link:
https://cracked.io/FireWizard

Sales Thread:
https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-PayPal...d-Accounts

Amount or Item(s) Scammed:
 $450 - Revolut + Crypto.com (Combo)
$49.99 - Hushed.com, 365 days + 30 credits (supposed get it delivered with account, but had to purchase myself, and it didn't work)
$72.5 - Quick Photoshop edit of selfie with paper (Crypto.com required to change number, it got denied)

Screenshots of Communication:
 Video of full conversations can be sent via Telegram 
1x with FireWizard 
1x with FireWizard  and his supplier
1x with user doing the photoshop edit

Additional Information:
Quote:Here's my experience.
25 jan, I made the payment, ETA was set to 1-2 days.
27 jan, I received information, asked for NOX Emulator backup, he'd send it when he gets home.
28 jan, I asked when he'll be home, he asked for some moments because lots of orders and work infront.
29 jan, I asked if he can send the backup, he replied with a screenshot of a convo with his guy, which stated 2-3h.
30 jan, I asked for an update, he replied with a screenshot of a convo with his guy and confirms delivery 100% tonight.
31 jan, I asked for another update, he explain he's sorry for the delays and that he has my Nox backups ready, but he's not at home, I could expect it within 1h max.
31 jan, 1h 40m later I ask for another update, he replied he's home but the Nox backup is corrupted and that he has another one. I asked him to send this.
1 feb, I wrote 00:21, 12:48, 16:12, and it's 16:44 atm, and still no reply.

Update
1 feb, his guy is stalling him and he apologizes for the delay, and trying to find the best solution. Might even get a replacement, since I've not touched the accounts.
2 feb, asked about what and when it will happen. No reply yet.

Update
3 feb, received the backup, VPN not included, Revolut + Gmail account worked (changed password on Revolut + Gmail), Crypto + Hushed (phone) password was incorrect waiting for reply.
3 feb, correction. Crypto.com worked, but did not work on the emulator version I received. Created a new Android 9 emulator and installed everything. It asks me for phone verification, but I do not have the right credentials to Hushed.com, so it's useless at the moment. Waiting for reply.

Update
4 feb, I was told to download the Hushed app to try and get access. Didn't work.
5 feb, Waiting for reply or access to Hushed to gain access to the phone numbers.

Update
5 feb, I was gonna get the login when his guy got home. Waited since 14:15. I was told I could sleep and he'd send it to me.
6 feb, now 10:30, still nothing. I gave him a notice that I will file a scam report on Feb. 10th if I still can't use what I've paid for.

Update
7 feb, Got invited to a group chat with him and his partner who has the numbers. To let me in. Apparently there is no Hushed account, so they recommended me to buy this.
9 feb, Hushed messed up my order so it took some time. I paid ($49.99) to get the number up and running.
10 feb, My computer messed up, so I had to reformat my PC.
11 feb, My computer messed up, so I had to reformat my PC.
12 feb, Finally up and running. Got a hold of his partner to change number. When I'm about to change number on crypto.com they will not accept Hushed number. Then his partner recommends Anosim, or real number. Anosim does not offer reantal anymore.  Also the second number for Revolut his partner needs to check if he has it. This is gonna take 1-2 days, and now I need to get a SIM.

Update
16 feb, Managed to get a real SIM and change to my number on Revolut. Revolut account OK. Apparently Crypto.com does not accept a new number from another country that it was used for. To change to another country Crypto.com requires utility bill from that country with full name and address (I got that sorted out personally without their help). Now Crypto.com requests selfie holding a paper with information and a code. Waiting for reply from seller and his partner.

Update
17 feb, Partner told me I could expect solution within 5-10h. After more than 24h partner tells me that I'm supposed to edit the selfie to re-verify it. So, to change phone# on account, I have to do a re-verify, and partner only deliveres fully verified accounts. His partner reminded me that I'm FireWizard customer. Which is true and understandable. So FireWizard sees everything we write, but does not interfere or come up with a solution. Since I only had a a couple of hours left I paid another user to edit the selfie and change it as much as possible and add the paper so it does not match the original selfie image within 1-2h. This cost me $72.5. Crossing fingers this works, so I can get full access of the account.

Just to point out, ever since FireWizard invited me to the group chat, his partner has been helping me out with almost everything. FireWizard was supposed to sell my Hushed account yesterday, but never responded again.

Update
18 feb, Crypto.com denied the selfie, asking for full torso + arm + full paper. The only selfie I have is not full torso image. So this account is totally wasted.
FireWizard replied today at 09:57, I wrote back 10:00, and no reply since. I really wanted this, I did everything I could to make this work by myself and help from his supplier. I'm filing a scam report now.

THE END

Crypto address for a refund:
Bitcoin - bc1q7lnm0240375p8zqu59mwwd7rx8rk30ax09l9k7
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @FireWizard (FireWizard) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
Shamballa  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Update
@FireWizard reached out to me personally. We agreed upon $520 refund in total. I'm ok with that.
So, it's supposed to cover the combo and the Photoshop edit I had to get.

The refund is gonna be in two parts,
First part will be now for $300,
Second part will be paid latest feb 22, for $220.

Sincerely,
Shamballa
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Shamballa Keep me updated on this. On hold until feb 22

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
Shamballa  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 February, 2023 - 07:00 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Shamballa Keep me updated on this. On hold until feb 22

First part of the refund has been completed.
Thank you @FireWizard

I've received $300 to my BTC Wallet.
Proof - https://mempool.space/tx/3313442232df79c...1055cd96a3

Sincerely,
Shamballa
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Shamballa @FireWizard  update?

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
Shamballa  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 February, 2023 - 12:51 AM by Shamballa.)
(23 February, 2023 - 05:38 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

He replied yesterday, with no payment, but said he would. I'm giving him today since he's usually active during night.
But should be done. Will keep you posted.

(23 February, 2023 - 05:38 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

@Liars This is now solved in full. He just sent the last payment.

Thank you @FireWizard
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved, closed.