Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against phazemods

by PayPalKing - 30 October, 2020 - 04:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (R3born) - Unhide
R3born  
Royalty
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 October, 2020 - 04:22 PM)phazemods Wrote: Show More
It's your job to give support. If YOU made them, why can't YOU fix it?

lol you are supposed to know what you're buying, and he is supposed to provide support, correct. but you have to follow his steps dumbass keek 
i bought shit from him too and it worked perfectly fine when i followed the directions
Dead
This post is by a banned member (PayPalKing) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ArchieAndrews) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 October, 2020 - 04:19 PM)PayPalKing Wrote: Show More
(30 October, 2020 - 04:15 PM)phazemods Wrote: Show More
(30 October, 2020 - 04:14 PM)PayPalKing Wrote: Show More
No! You have botth of them! You fucked up second one! But you still have that account right?

No, because its locked? I deleted all its info, keeping the one that works. Are you good my guy?
Cuz you locked it! That is your problem not mine!

If you do not know how to use stealth accountts correctly, you should not have bought it! This is your problem, I am not responsible for your actions!

(30 October, 2020 - 04:28 PM)R3born Wrote: Show More

lol you are supposed to know what you're buying, and he is supposed to provide support, correct. but you have to follow his steps dumbass keek 
i bought shit from him too and it worked perfectly fine when i followed the directions
Dead

Let me guess he hunted you down in his messages to come on here to say something? That's fun man. We will see what happens. And Know what I'm buying, All I knew is i needed a VBA so i went looking for one. Did he say not to use a certain proxy cause itll lock the account? no, he didnt. He said you reccomends these certain proxies.

Get outta here
This post is by a banned member (R3born) - Unhide
R3born  
Royalty
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 October, 2020 - 04:30 PM)phazemods Wrote: Show More
(30 October, 2020 - 04:19 PM)PayPalKing Wrote: Show More
(30 October, 2020 - 04:15 PM)phazemods Wrote: Show More
No, because its locked? I deleted all its info, keeping the one that works. Are you good my guy?
Cuz you locked it! That is your problem not mine!

If you do not know how to use stealth accountts correctly, you should not have bought it! This is your problem, I am not responsible for your actions!

(30 October, 2020 - 04:28 PM)R3born Wrote: Show More

Dead

Let me guess he hunted you down in his messages to come on here to say something? That's fun man. We will see what happens. And Know what I'm buying, All I knew is i needed a VBA so i went looking for one. Did he say not to use a certain proxy cause itll lock the account? no, he didnt. He said you reccomends these certain proxies.

Get outta here

lmao he didn't message me anything, i read the entire scam report myself and only told paypalking after i made the post.
This post is by a banned member (Hans69) - Unhide
Hans69  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
Invalid. Closed.
#1 Am1nol fanboy

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]