Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @pithos

by MananxD - 28 March, 2023 - 12:50 PM
This post is by a banned member (MananxD) - Unhide
MananxD  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/pithos

Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-⭐-1-PI...NS-⭐-PANEL

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 300$ paid for amazon ultimate scan which shows that the package was returned to amazon

Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/65qSrf4

Additional Information: So i bought an amazon ultimate scan which says in the tracking that the item is returning to amazon and then the third scan says that the item is returned to amazon. I bought this scan and only a few hours later the scan disappeared and started showing an error saying “./GS”, I asked him about it and he said he’s contacting the guy responsible for this again, but he is not replying since that time. There is nowhere mentioned that the scan disappears after some time. When I tried to SE amazon simply said that there is no scan with that and the item got delivered. I request you to look into this.

Crypto address for a refund:
BTC: bc1q6lpu8ed6zf0jv5twmysn6cy3dyrzgwe3zuppf0
LTC: LMmf7TrHxAKrd8rKdTKcHcLXWXQ5c2SR6T

Since I paid through paypal, if he wants he can refund to the same paypal.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @pithos (pithos) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (pithos) - Unhide
MananxD  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
I agree with you about the scan, I know you only sell those three scans, not any other status. Though in the start when it showed undeliverable instead of returned, I contacted you and you said rekks had 3-4 like these which said undeliverable, and if he failed through chat he was able to push through call. You NEVER claimed that this scan could get removed and even in the chat you mentioned rhat rekks was able to refund if he failed via chat, if he failed then why didn’t any of his scans get removed? He did many refunds as mentioned by you, you yourself mentioned he got none like these after failing a refund. I myself talked to people who failed the refund, no one else got this, and I got this hours after you applied the scan, before amazon could even take action on my order.

Secondly, neither in your post, nor in any of our chat did you mention that the scan sometimes gets removed. Your post does say that the status of the order might show undeliverable that too only on france domain, mine was .co.uk and still it showed undeliverable. And even that status plus the scans got removed after a while.

Tell me, have you mentioned anywhere that the scan might get removed after a while?

Both the screenshots, of the post aswell as him claiming about rekks failing and still pushing the refund on call(and not getting his scans removed) are attached here: https://ibb.co/0GWWZxs
https://ibb.co/TMTXw07
MananxD  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
just for an example, if you sold me a program, and that program died just hours after i bought that from you, and you didn’t mention anything about it dying that early, who would be held responsible?
This post is by a banned member (pithos) - Unhide
MananxD  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
1. Just check the post you did, it says that sometimes france domain says undeliverable.

2. Contacting amazon supposedly doesn’t “remove scans” and I proved that by your own chat aswell as by the people who bought your scans and failed the refund. You claimed it yourself that rekks who is a really big refunder refunded so many orders and the ones who failed, didn’t get their scans removed, instead rekks was able to push some through call. There were NONE which showed the same status I was getting.

3. I know you don’t promise the refund. But your scan shouldn’t have disappeared from the amazon tracking. Looks like you giving me a discount was a way of testing some new scan.

4. You guarantee that the scan appears, yes, but your scan disappeared even before the email support team could get back to me. People failed, and If i would have failed I would’ve gladly accepted it. But no one else got their scan disappeared like that. Amazon simply says that no scan like that ever existed and my order was to be delivered as usual.
MananxD  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 06 April, 2023 - 02:39 PM by MananxD. Edited 1 time in total.)
@Liars
bumping this report