Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @raw

by QxpDgRPdv5 - 06 January, 2022 - 09:06 PM
This post is by a banned member (HeyMan09) - Unhide
HeyMan09  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 January, 2022 - 11:00 PM by HeyMan09.)
(06 January, 2022 - 10:52 PM)Raw Wrote: Show More
@InvisibleZeus you don't have any ToS? You never told me it or have a channel for it. I would understand if you told me your ToS.

I also notified you I was working for B4U Empire, you told me that's why you don't do convenient stores. So why did you accept mine, I'm just curious if you knew all that.

If you have an issue with my service, reach out to me. Stop deflecting this scam report to myself. You clearly have not read any of the information channels in my server. If you continue to call me out in this report, I will be removing you from my server and you will need to open a dispute against myself if you feel you are in need of refunds.

[Image: firefox_2022-01-06_15-58-14.png]

To be transparent, this user is now trying to get me to resolve the issues his own clients had. My terms state a refund request must be made within an hour of order delivery. All the orders were completed within my terms & policies.
This post is by a banned member (Raw) - Unhide
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 January, 2022 - 11:08 PM by Raw. Edited 1 time in total.)
(06 January, 2022 - 10:57 PM)InvisibleZeus Wrote: Show More
@InvisibleZeus you don't have any ToS? You never told me it or have a channel for it. I would understand if you told me your ToS.

I also notified you I was working for B4U Empire, you told me that's why you don't do convenient stores. So why did you accept mine, I'm just curious if you knew all that.

If you have an issue with my service, reach out to me. Stop deflecting this scam report to myself. You clearly have not read any of the information channels in my server. If you continue to call me out in this report, I will be removing you from my server and you will need to open a dispute against myself if you feel you are in need of refunds.

[Image: firefox_2022-01-06_15-58-14.png]

To be transparent, this user is now trying to get me to resolve the issues his own clients had. My terms state a refund request must be made within an hour of order delivery. All the orders were completed within my terms & policies.

The screenshot is unnecessary. You told me to reach out to you personally so I did. You keep telling me not to mention you, but you told @Vladwashere you did do orders for me. Do you not get how it works, you're still apart of this someway. I'm not blaming you, but you are still apart. Can you also check to see if you still have the ticket transcript or when the channel was deleted?
ALWAYS CONFIRM MY IDENTITY THROUGH PM

[Image: MlYZIy5.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (Vladwashere) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 January, 2022 - 11:15 PM by Vladwashere. Edited 2 times in total.)
@InvisibleZeus you don't have any ToS? You never told me it or have a channel for it. I would understand if you told me your ToS. Even if you do now, I'm pretty sure I contacted you before that.

@Vladwashere I'm talking about in staff chat, in the ticket, the guy told me the order was canceled and I was offline then. When I got on, I checked staff chat and !Ark told me "this guy is bullshitting" with an image of the guy saying his order was canceled. I then checked his @ and I could not @ him and he was banned/kicked? That's why I did not compensate people immediately, without your decision. I asked you way before I did more orders and you said "uhhhh".

No client has been kicked/banned unless they advertised in which they wouldn't be issued a refund. That's not who needs to be refunded, it's the 4 customers who you either took a larger % than you were supposed to or missing items or an incomplete order entirely. I can get you their addresses / paypal / cashapps for refunds. This report here has nothing to do with @InvisibleZues if anything you open another deal dispute but that wouldn't make sense. Refund the customers, they shouldn't have to wait on another plug besides yourself to give them refunds as you're supposed to be the "doordash" plug. You never once mentioned to me or @Stephens you had someone else doing orders for you. Obviously that wouldn't be okay, and now you see why it wasn't as there's issues that you have to fix.
[Image: qKYl1QG.gif]
[Image: B4U_EMPIRE_4.gif]

discord.gg/b4uu | Giving away $100 in food every week!

Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
@Vladwashere

Send their information via DMs/PMs. I understand, but he agreed to help. I'm not blaming him for anything, but I would appreciate the refund needed. Not the full.

This post is by a banned member (QxpDgRPdv5) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 January, 2022 - 05:57 AM by QxpDgRPdv5. Edited 6 times in total.)
(06 January, 2022 - 11:41 PM)Raw Wrote: Show More
@Vladwashere

Send their information via DMs/PMs. I understand, but he agreed to help. I'm not blaming him for anything, but I would appreciate the refund needed. Not the full.

Sorry for the delay was expecting Vlad to post them, I asked everyone for their return address or Paypal will post soon as I get them.

@Vladwashere

For Erick, was missing about $25-30 worth of food, will leave it up to you whether you want to fully refund or partial as he still got part of the order. | $55.26 order total - 25 = $30.26. | He paid $27.08 | What he now owes = 60% of $30.26 = $12.10

You owe him $14.98

Refund to: $Erickkk510

====================================================================

For Dosage he should be fully refunded, he got 3 items out of 8 and got about $12 worth of items from a $35+ cart.

You owe him $32 (which you way over charged him for that cart)

Refund address: bc1qtrhauvfd6m8awuvjdcdv2l36m5h3p454qa5hdh

===========================================================================================

For Smoothiepete here's the math on what you owe 90.43*35%=$31.65, I paid $54.85 so difference is and this is what you owe: $23.199

You owe him $23.19

Refund to: $yxl555
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(07 January, 2022 - 07:09 PM)Stephens Wrote: Show More
@Vladwashere

Sorry for the delay was expecting Vlad to post them, I asked everyone for their return address or Paypal will post soon as I get them.

@Vladwashere

For Erick, was missing about $25-30 worth of food, will leave it up to you whether you want to fully refund or partial as he still got part of the order. | $55.26 order total - 25 = $30.26. | He paid $27.08 | What he now owes = 60% of $30.26 = $12.10

You owe him $14.98

For Dosage he should be fully refunded, he got 3 items out of 8 and got about $12 worth of items from a $35+ cart.

===========================================================================================

For Smoothiepete here's the math on what you owe 90.43*35%=$31.65, I paid $54.85 so difference is and this is what you owe: $23.199

You owe him $23.19

Smoothiepete, I will refund what is owed for the miscalculation. For Erick and Dosage, I will partially refund them once I receive a screenshot of their missing items. Never once did they come to me showing a photo.

This post is by a banned member (QxpDgRPdv5) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 January, 2022 - 10:47 AM by QxpDgRPdv5.)
(08 January, 2022 - 10:13 AM)Raw Wrote: Show More
@Vladwashere

@Vladwashere

You owe him $14.98

You owe him $23.19

Smoothiepete, I will refund what is owed for the miscalculation. For Erick and Dosage, I will partially refund them once I receive a screenshot of their missing items. Never once did they come to me showing a photo.

Items circled in red are the ones missing customer also stated one of the items was incorrect

[Image: IMG_8137.png]

[Image: 6eb99b9d96ecd6370ac0813d0c32c7ae.png]

(08 January, 2022 - 10:13 AM)Raw Wrote: Show More
@Vladwashere

@Vladwashere

You owe him $14.98

You owe him $23.19

Also not sure why you're lying, we have screenshots of you fucking talking to Dosage and you responding to it. Just refund him stop making this hard

[Image: 43730007aba57fd64170023e68625201.png]
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 January, 2022 - 12:21 PM by Raw.)
@Stephens I mean like a screenshot of their food missing. None of them sent a clear screenshot of them. All they did was tell me it was missing, how do I know if it was. It was legit in the gift link.

Smoothiepete told me he would rather have a rehit, so he's good.

What do you mean lying smh, I was trying to calm him down. I was going to ask for photo but you banned me.