Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @sparkmate | 30€

by Danger - 20 January, 2022 - 10:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/sparkmate
Sales Thread: n/a, his signature on the profile redirects to his discord server where he sells
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 30€ (BTC)
Screenshots of Communication: will provide throughout the dispute
Additional Information:

@sparkmate was my azure account provider for some time now, after a break i took from internet a week ago I contacted him and bought 5 azure acconts from him for 30€, which he delivered, though, unlike last times, these accounts he sent me had already been connected with his gmail account, so when i tried to login, it requested me a code from that email. I let him know about this and proceeded to ask him for his gmail so i can fill out the form, though, upon sending the code, I kept getting an error from azure as follows;

Show ContentSpoiler:

Note that this is the first time im getting this error, after I let him know about the error, he tells me it's because of the new update and that I should wait a few minutes for it to go away, and that is what I do; after some minutes, i try again, but again I keep getting the same error, so he tells me the reason behind this is i tried too many times (which is false, i tired only once as of then), he tells me I should change the IP and clear cache. So I try to login again from a vps, with a totally different IP and clear cache (i used incognito). And I kept getting the same error, after this 24 hours I try again, and I keep getting the same error (with the a different IP (vpn), as suggested by him previously).

Show ContentSpoiler:

So I try logging in directly from my main pc but also with home ip, and I was able to send a code to his email, but upon logging in it tells me that there is no subscribtion on that account, I let @sparkmate know that and he tells me that he will replace it.

Show ContentSpoiler:

He tells me to clear cache, use incongito and use vpn (new ip) when logging (next times), which is something I was already doing, but anyways, I let him know ill try the second account and after a few mins I try the second account, and I keep getting the error (this is with new up), i let him know that and I tell him that I will i will be trying the 3rd account, I wait 3 minutes just in case he says to not do it, but he doesnt, so I proceed to try the 3rd one with a new IP, and again, I keep getting the same error.

Show ContentSpoiler:

He tells me someone bought 10 accs from him and he was able to login to 5 or 6, so i told him to ask his customer how is he logging in, and after another 24 hours he tells me that I should change router ip or use proxies, but I do not have proxies, and proxies cost quite some money, given the fact that it is unsure whether or not it will work, also, it's out of my budget to pay for extra services so I can open the accounts; thats something he hadnt warned me about either prior to purchasing. I had bought from him on the past, and i was able to login normally without extra services and payments.

Show ContentSpoiler:

Then he tells me he cant do anything about it, he says I sent you a video how I can login; which doesnt make sense, thats completely unrelated to my cause.

I cant login from my side to these accounts without issues like in the past because he has registered a personal email to these accounts, so in order to login, im asked to verify a code, which doesnt go through. In the past, this was not the case, he would not register an email, so the azure accounts wouldnt ask for a code prior to logging.

He uses this metaphore "if i give you a car, but you don't know how to drive, it's not my problem", that doesnt make sense though, so I reply with "I know how to drive because I have driven in the past but this time you havent given me the fucking KEY, and instead tell me to pick the key, which is something not normal, and i cant really do it."

Show ContentSpoiler:

I asked him if he can find some ways to solve this, as i've tried all i can, and he tells me he cant do anything, I ask him to refund me, and he refuses to, as he says it's not my problem (which is, because he gave me locked accounts that require a code to login, if he hadnt registered his email, I'd be able to login).

Show ContentSpoiler:

Today I wrote to him again, this is the 4th day of the issue, and I keep trying to find a solution to this, but even the slightest try I make, he turns it into an argument, and keeps talking shit instead of participating with me and helping me. I told him that I cant really continue like this, because he isnt even trying to help me, he keeps arguing and talking bullshit, so i gave him another option, since he is able to login to the accounts he created, he creates the rdps for me himself and sends them over to me, so we can solve this issue, or else i'll open a scam report.

Show ContentSpoiler:

He then changes mind and tells me that I have tried to login too many times and that is why the first account's subscribtion is revoked, so he won't replace it, he then proceeds to tell me 3 or 4 accounts got the subscribtion revoked.

Show ContentSpoiler:

There is several things wrong with this;
1) I did exactly what he told me to do, use vpn, clear cache, use incognito, and try to login. Literally, how am I going to be held responsible for something he told me to do.

2) Even if he hadnt told me at all, obviously I had to login to these accounts, so I could see if they work or not, so how exactly is logging in my fault? I didnt buy them just so they could sit on my pc.

3) There is actually no proof the account's subscribtion was revoked because of the few login attempts, there is probably something wrong with how he added that subscribtion, and now tries to make me responsible for that. He even told me the 4th account had the subscribtion revoked too, now, I have never tried the 4th account, so this comes to show that this has nothing to do with me.

4) He already agreed to replace the account knowing very well I tried to login, which after a few days he refuses to, so I don't know what's wrong with him.

So, he refuses to refund, refuses to help me, refuses to replace, keeps arguing and changing words, tells me Im using a shitty vpn even though since before even trying the first account I told him which vpn im using and he was okay with it, he says outlook made a security update so thats why I cant login (he shouldve warned me about it prior to purchasing), says he cant replace because it costs for him to make new accounts (is it really my problem? it also cost me 30 euro for these accs that are locked), refuses the second option i gave him to create the rdps from his side. Previously said he would replace, now says he won't, yet acknowledges he said it, under the same terms. WTF?

The fact that he is twisting words, trying to find every possible argument and excuse to fit into this so he can avoid a refund/replace or even be held responsible tells he is being manipulative. I hope staff can look on this thoroughly and look at the details i've put on this thread.
GGWP
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@sparkmate reply within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (sparkmate) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
Registration IP: 94.71.26.146 Last Known IP: 94.62.21.227 Email: [email protected]
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024