Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @zebillPT

by Dream4 - 20 January, 2023 - 01:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (Dream4) - Unhide
Dream4  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: @zebillPT
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%85-XMAS...C%85-50EUR
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: €55 eur for wise acc
Screenshots of Communication: will be sent to Liars
Additional Information: After 1 day of using the Wise account, it has been deactivated. From what I’ve heard from other sellers, wise account must have been made with same documents as other accounts which triggered the deactivation, because my ip wasn’t banned or device due to another account being used on the same device and not being deactivated. Waiting for refund or replacement. Seller also won’t answer to any of my messages and repeating the same message over and over again without any help. Made this deal dispute just as an alert for him.
Crypto address for a refund: 36aDYooKQuGAtAMv8LHGw6NoZbHr1FHj2b
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @zebillPT (zebillPT) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (zebillPT) - Unhide
Dream4  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(20 January, 2023 - 03:26 PM)zebillPT Wrote: Show More
1. a wise full verified + docs account was delivered, I have prints of the entire conversation @Liars
2. I already told @Dream4 that I would give him a replace/refund when he sent me proof of how the transactions made by him were legitimate, this is one of the main reasons why accounts are banned

Explained the situation and you only spammed me with ‘?’ or ‘i’m working’.

Waiting for the replacement or refund.
Dream4  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(20 January, 2023 - 04:33 PM)zebillPT Wrote: Show More
(20 January, 2023 - 03:33 PM)Dream4 Wrote: Show More
(20 January, 2023 - 03:26 PM)zebillPT Wrote: Show More
1. a wise full verified + docs account was delivered, I have prints of the entire conversation @Liars
2. I already told @Dream4 that I would give him a replace/refund when he sent me proof of how the transactions made by him were legitimate, this is one of the main reasons why accounts are banned

Explained the situation and you only spammed me with ‘?’ or ‘i’m working’.

Waiting for the replacement or refund.

from the moment that I have delivered everything right and you have confirmed it, the account is your responsibility

@Liars

I do agree that the account was my responsibility but after 1 fucking day it stopped working out of nowhere? I’ll stick to my opinion that you must have used the documents for another account and that triggered deactivation as a seller from Cracked said. After no transactions (aside from those to get IBAN and VCC) I literally did NO transactions, NOTHING could have triggered a deactivation, only payments and transactions, which weren’t done.
Dream4  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(20 January, 2023 - 08:38 PM)zebillPT Wrote: Show More
(20 January, 2023 - 07:15 PM)Dream4 Wrote: Show More
(20 January, 2023 - 04:33 PM)zebillPT Wrote: Show More
from the moment that I have delivered everything right and you have confirmed it, the account is your responsibility

@Liars

I do agree that the account was my responsibility but after 1 fucking day it stopped working out of nowhere? I’ll stick to my opinion that you must have used the documents for another account and that triggered deactivation as a seller from Cracked said. After no transactions (aside from those to get IBAN and VCC) I literally did NO transactions, NOTHING could have triggered a deactivation, only payments and transactions, which weren’t done.

1. I collect the docs, they are all real and private 2. In wise you cannot use the same doc in several accounts, only in one

How would I know that is true? Maybe you can use the docs and then trigger the deactivation after first transaction