Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report againts @VRX

by Tomodachi - 24 December, 2020 - 05:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Tomodachi) - Unhide
Tomodachi  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: VRX
Sales Thread: Black Code - Coding Service | Contact us now!
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 175$
Screenshots of Communication: https://i.imgur.com/xhyUh4Y.png ( can provide full conversation to staff )
Additional Information: 
I purchased @VRX's coding service for making a bot, with hwid/auth system, to automatize account creation for a platform, all seems to work fine until I made the payment. We stated to pay 50% at the beginning and 50% when it was finished.
At the start Kermithos (VRX's partner) started asking me for how the bot should work and what is needed (email, vcc, proxy, etc...) and also provided him with Vcc's to test that it was working before he send me it, I told him all he needed, at that time I didn't know he already started working on it (that's why I didn't pay the 1st 50%) since I thought he was just gathering info to find out how to make the bot.

Few days later Kermithos told me it was almost finished, just a problem (bug) with Vcc's that should be fixed "tomorrow".
The next day he told it was ready, I asked him a few things about to bot related to the emails (since I knew beforehand that TempEmail wouldn't work) and I was told it "should work fine".
Even though I had my doubts I trusted him for being VRX's partner since said user seems pretty legit, paid the bot (the 100% of it since it was "finished") and I was told that it will be ready tomorrow with a "quick guide how to use".
The day after that I receive the bot, it doesn't have hwid system implemented yet, the Vcc's problem that he told me wasn't fixed yet and the bot is built in Selenium, which I don't really mind at all if it would work but it doesn't.

So since that day (around 14th Dec) I was waiting for him to fix it but nothing seems to work.

Crypto address for a refund: Will send once everything is set.
Keep it simple, stupid.
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@VRX reply within 24h
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
This post is by a banned member (VRX) - Unhide
VRX  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 December, 2020 - 04:06 PM by VRX.)
Hello,

Client didn't notified me that he opened a scam report. That's why im late answering this.

I've read your report and u don't really specify what's wrong, me and kermithos asked what's wrong without an answer.
As you told us the problem is that u didn't knew when Kermithos programmed it with IMAP support you would have to enable imap on every singe mail account.
Kermithos told you clearly he will use IMAP so you can use in this case "GMAIL" for your Accounts.  And this is something that you should've known if you agreed for it.

Show ContentSpoiler:

We are developers who code on client request and it was coded as you wanted. Tecnically it works, just u don't know how to provide the resources for it.

Feel Free to actual describe the issue so we can help you. U just stopped responding when we tried to help you. Things like the Auth system will be made, just we wanted solve the actual problem.

Edit: Provide the last conversation in the ticket, also your message to me in the ticket. The message when you asked regarding a refund the issue wasn't really the Auth and VCC, it was the Email issue. 
You are trying to blame it on that because you know you fucked up.

Also remember you where offered a $50 refund for the VCC issue.
Selling Awards for $1k, only dm if interested.

[Image: ezgif-6-b165f6b6c5f3.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Tomodachi) - Unhide
Tomodachi  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 December, 2020 - 09:24 PM by Tomodachi.)
We came to an agreement on PM's.

Will update once I receive it.

Solved, staff can close this thread.
Keep it simple, stupid.
This post is by a banned member (VRX) - Unhide
VRX  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
@Teken
Selling Awards for $1k, only dm if interested.

[Image: ezgif-6-b165f6b6c5f3.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Closed.
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]