Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report on BTC (Chesire)

by poLo - 30 October, 2019 - 12:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (polo) - Unhide
polo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 October, 2019 - 12:24 PM by polo.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/BTC
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: /
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Methods / Advertisements.
Screenshots of Communication: Got Terminated, so did Chesire aka BTC
Additional Information: Okay here we go, this will be a long story.

So it started like 1-2 months ago, when I was looking for a refundered since I needed some products refunded. My friend linked me to Chesire (BTC) his discord. So I made a ticket etc, we made a deal: I promote his server in my 2k members server, and he refunds my products for free. He agreed! So I promoted his server, he got 200-400 members, then the refund was done. He suddenly said I needed to pay him, offcourse this wasn't the deal. So I told him no I am not going to pay, I made a deal with you! He was threatening me with DOX reports etc, then his discord got deleted a couple days later.. He started a new discord server called something like: Chesire refunds. Since he got terminated, he dmmed me asking if I could promote his server, so I said: What will I get in return, he said you will get access to my level 3 methods, so I was like sure I will do it. So around that time my server had 3k members. after I promoted his server, he stated that my server is brain dead, and he removed my roles and banned me from his network. So the only things he does is legit try to get members from every possible server and then just ban you. Also I will note this, this isnt a scam report with money etc, but this man just doesn't complete deals he makes.  kek

WARNING EVERONE TO DEAL WITH CAUTION WITH CHESIRE AKA BTC
This post is by a banned member (Cheshire) - Unhide
Cheshire  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 October, 2019 - 12:17 PM)Netherlands Wrote: Show More

So it started like 1-2 months ago, when I was looking for a refundered since I needed some products refunded. My friend linked me to Chesire (BTC) his discord. So I made a ticket etc, we made a deal: I promote his server in my 2k members server, and he refunds my products for free. He agreed! So I promoted his server, he got 200-400 members, then the refund was done. He suddenly said I needed to pay him, offcourse this wasn't the deal. So I told him no I am not going to pay, I made a deal with you! He was threatening me with DOX reports etc, then his discord got deleted a couple days later.. He started a new discord server called something like: Chesire refunds. Since he got terminated, he dmmed me asking if I could promote his server, so I said: What will I get in return, he said you will get access to my level 3 methods, so I was like sure I will do it. So around that time my server had 3k members. after I promoted his server, he stated that my server is brain dead, and he removed my roles and banned me from his network. So the only things he does is legit try to get members from every possible server and then just ban you. Also I will note this, this isnt a scam report with money etc, but this man just doesn't complete deals he makes.  kek

1) no proof i threatened you, try and find some. I dare you.
2) You leaked my methods and pinged everyone in the server, in front of a c.to trial moderator as well might I add.
3) I also did an amazon refund for free in return for promotion.
4) Don't make false allegations because now you can't back them up.

polo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 October, 2019 - 12:21 PM)BTC Wrote: Show More

2) You leaked my methods and pinged everyone in the server, in front of a c.to trial moderator as well might I add.

kek kek kek kek kek
Cheshire  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 October, 2019 - 12:27 PM)Netherlands Wrote: Show More
(30 October, 2019 - 12:21 PM)BTC Wrote: Show More

kek kek kek kek kek
Find some proof and I will treat you like a human, false allegations disgust me.

This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Attach screenshots of conversation. @Netherlands
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

polo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 October, 2019 - 12:45 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
Attach screenshots of conversation. @Netherlands

Cant get any future proof, I lost my discord account, so did chesire.  Fiesta
Cheshire  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@KSZ https://cheshire-eats-ass.reeee.ee/Hm8zIY - Shows me not giving him access until he fulfills his part of the deal.

Also, I didn't say I was going to dox him at all, he randomly said asked that.

polo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 October, 2019 - 05:45 PM)BTC Wrote: Show More
@KSZ https://cheshire-eats-ass.reeee.ee/Hm8zIY - Shows me not giving him access until he fulfills his part of the deal.

Also, I didn't say I was going to dox him at all, he randomly said asked that.

Cause you legit did "@Everyone, who knows where Try Lives and who knows his c.to etc..."