Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report on @DynastyServices

by Lokasorn - 28 February, 2022 - 04:15 AM
This post is by a banned member (Lokasorn) - Unhide
Lokasorn  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/DynastyServices
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-AMAZON-PRIME-U...y-Services
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Amazon Lifetime Upgrade [60€]
Screenshots of Communication: 
Sadly i do not have the Full Chat cuz Tickets got closed for no reasons before i could sceeen them.

1: i Buyed the upgrade on 07.02.2022 on Shoppy
[Image: W6UBJq7.png]

2: i opend a Ticket on same day and but in all needed information and waited.
3 Days later my Ticket got closed with following msg:
[Image: 8AfcwGb.png]
This Message did not make any sence for me cuz i did not asked for any replacement and i did not get any upgrade.
In this Url was just some randome Login:Password with are not working and with i did not ordered.

3: I opned a new Ticket and asked why my old got closed and told i still dont have my upgrade.
[Image: EL1MS4l.png]
In this screen u can see i provided all data and the seller awnsered on same day asking with region my Amazon Account is from.

4: I told him DE (Germany) and got no awnser so i tag him one day later so he can see my awnser
[Image: 0P4Swfm.png]
also we had a private chat on the same day:
[Image: 8DweFdd.png]

4: Than it took 14 Days and clountless messages with i sadly did not have saved cuz the ticket got closed on 24.02.2022 and i got a message from the bot:
[Image: TiKhSAj.png]

So after 17 days i was happy to finaly have my upgrade but sadly there was no upgrade,
only 2$ got away from my credit card but no upgrade on my Account so i opened a new Ticket here can u see the screens:

[Image: lXSstjv.png]

[Image: rDeiXlO.png]

After a total of x days i dont wanted to wait any longer and asked the seller for refund with i did not get too.

[Image: 8BGhA0m.png]
The seller always say he had problems with internet or other tincks when he is away for days please take this on your mind and watch the negative respact he left on my profile.
[Image: GMKbzPf.png]

[Image: WWuljff.png]

i was not that friendly anymore on the last ticket messages cuz i wasted a lot of time and did not get any upgrade i lost 60€ and could not send out my amazon order to have free shipment its all a big joke the hole service is a joke.

Additional Information:

on they discord service the tell ur ticket will get solved in 12-24 h with is a big lie im happy when i get awnsered in 2 days with does not mean the ticket is solved cuz i do not get the upgrade.

[Image: JXf4ymt.png]

this is a joke.
watch the amazon upgrade thread and u can see following

[Image: 7VvhfjU.png]
after some minutes is a joke. he never let me know when the upgrade is done and the upgrade is still not done and he taked days for awnsers also he is the only one ho awnsered on my tickets there is no other support with awnsered my tickets.

after days waiting i asked for help in gobal chat this was the only time another support contacted me and Insulted me in German

[Image: T0ekoX5.png]
[Image: HBaGyLe.png]

also they left a negative rescept on my cracked forum with u can see here:

[Image: 6biQhsF.png]
This is all a big lie. i waited till 07.02.2022 the war started on 20.02.2022
also he never told me he had problems with the war and cant awnser the ticket
also i asked a lot of times for refund. if u need 3 weeks and still not be able to done this upgrade or have any problems just refund
i told him that 1.000 times. i would be very happy if this negative respect could be removed and i could get refunded.

Crypto address for a refund:

LTC:  MEshLX64nPDuMJKLTtW458NPYwkTvg14aA
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @DynastyServices (DynastyServices) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (khnx) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@PlasaIPTV  Provide a statement
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
Lokasorn  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 March, 2022 - 11:46 PM by Lokasorn.)
Still dont have Prime ... [Image: TCgwAUZ.png]
Lokasorn  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Its  MEshLX64nPDuMJKLTtW458NPYwkTvg14aA
But whats about the negative rep. its not the true and i dont want that on my profile. Could you pls remove it?
I will remove the negative rep too. I dont want to demage your bussines i only want my money back