Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report ping.fo @datatouch

by bejjenny - 29 August, 2022 - 04:48 PM
This post is by a banned member (bejjenny) - Unhide
bejjenny  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: www.cracked.io/datatouch
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-⚜%EF%B...⚜%EF%B8%8F
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $125++
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/nDcfGWV ++ more if necessary. This has spanned days now.
Additional Information: hate to open a report just to get a ticket answered but I see people have said if ya don’t get your word in quickly you void warranty w/e I don’t expect a warranty or guarantee or insurance or anything but maybe actually send a product?? First time I bought I sent btc directly. Almost every time I buy I scan the qr and it auto loads my wallet to send the precise amount. This time was no different except I never got the product. I sent chat message waited waited waited. They finally answer and refund me the money as stock ran out. Ok…. Whatever…. I deposit $50 to balance to berid myself of this store credit. Same exact thing…. Says “unpaid” even though I 10000000% paid. His staff keeps asking me for the same fucking things over and over even after I presented all that they needed right out at the onset. I get protecting your assets from fraud and needing 1-3 hours to respond but 1-3 days??? Nahhhh I’ll take my money elsewhere. After the fees, miners fees, opportunity cost and time and spent, these end up taking even money. His shop is bone dry barron so I don’t want worthless credit. I want my money back so I can move on. I wouldn’t call him a scammer per se. I’ve transacted in the thousands with the guy, but he def gives off a scammer vibe and will for sure not leave gracefully.
Crypto address for a refund: bc1q887yr4tq99t8kj6r3ydh0qf7fxlnqcspysrggk

Thank you. Go ahead pingions flame away. I’m sure I’m not the only one getting gaslighted here
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @DataTouch (DataTouch) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
bejjenny  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Please just refund me so I can delete these 30 emails with crispchat asking for the same receipts I already sent. Not sure if they are slow in the head or if this some game they play but I don’t want this shitty $76 balance and the 50 you owe me. Take it back by all means and refund me my bitcoin. Time is bout to lapse and I’m sure he’s hosting some weird live chat
bejjenny  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
This is a bump. Times up kick his ass or tell him to pay up
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@bejjenny Datatouch has said he paid you. This is the TXID he has gave me https://mempool.space/tx/433a656e6f71876...b99c99caa4 . I can see from the wallet you have put on this thread. That you have got your money back. This will be marked as solved.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024