Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scammed by REDN3CK

by Smez - 24 September, 2023 - 02:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (Smez) - Unhide
Smez  
Registered
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/REDN3CK

Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-⚡ALL-P...BEST-PRİCE-✅⭐

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 30$ USDT Crypto

Screenshots of Communication:

https://ibb.co/album/ZznGgs

Additional Information: REDN3CK is selling shared accounts for PS and if he is selling shared accounts it should be mentioned on his thread or mentioned to the buyer before they pay. He told me as you can see in the communications that no one else would ever play on the game which turned out to be false. Now someone logged in and spent my fifa points on the account and he refuses to refund me.

Crypto address for a refund:
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @REDN3CK (REDN3CK) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (REDN3CK) - Unhide
Smez  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 24 September, 2023 - 03:04 PM by Smez.)
But as you can see in the screenshotPhoto I clearly ask the seller if no one else will play on the account and he says that no one will. Now if I didn’t ask this question I would be in the wrong but im glad I did as seller decided to sell my account to another person the day after I purchased it. So the guy that bought my account logged in and spent my fifa points that I bought from seller. I have provided all the proof that should be needed to delete this seller from the forum as it’s as clear as day that he scammed me.

And seller did not it any way make it clear that he sold an account that would be sold on afterwards. And im not sure if it’s because he doesn’t have the best english or if it’s just because he tried to scam me but either way this has not been adressed to me in any way which makes him the scammer & the fact that I should be refunded still stays the same.
Smez  
Registered
Threads
(24 September, 2023 - 03:05 PM)REDN3CK Wrote: Show More
As we mentioned above, the buyer entered the account only to download the game.

I did not only buy the account to download the game as you even told me that I should not gameshare this game to my main account and this game EAFC 24 should only be played on the account you sent me. Not on my main account. And if it was that I was only supposed to download the game and not played it you should have told me this in the conversation and even when I asked about the fifa points. Could have easily said ”Your not allowed to play Ultimate Team, Your not allowed to use the FIFA points etc.” And I would not have bought the game. But no where in this conversation you specify that this was the policy.