Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scammed by rolledaccount $605

by flyred - 11 July, 2024 - 12:53 AM
This post is by a banned member (RollAccShop) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 11 July, 2024 - 08:52 PM by RollAccShop. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hi
looks like the customer already destroyed the accounts to put it on me. because I had not access to the accounts after delivery.
he changed the details and added recovery email the email access starting with p*****@gmail.com or it was something like that.
so I'll appreciate if you consider that too. I cannot take the accounts back because I donno what he has done to the accounts. I offered him help and change his numbers and he rejected it and preferred to open the report because he is mad that I was reselling which I don't care.
now he wants both money and accounts which not gonna happen. I can only provide a selfie with ID to change the number. but looks like he already fked the accounts.

Still waiting for the decision and hopefully you consider everything 

Thanks  [Image: maam.gif]
This post is by a banned member (flyred) - Unhide
flyred  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 12 July, 2024 - 12:04 PM by flyred.)
I don't have any email like that
seller has changed email to his and i have not changed anything
Seller took all accounts back as is blaming for
I wanted accounts on HUSHED not junk mail
@Liars  in the zip that he has sent you it clearly states not to change Lydia details, phone number change is not possible

No matter how much he lies he admitted accounts are not on hushed

I never accessed any account.He obviously took all accounts back,changed mail and sold to someone else

Now he has my money and my accounts and i don't have anything
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 15 July, 2024 - 01:15 AM by RollAccShop. Edited 3 times in total.)
(12 July, 2024 - 12:03 PM)flyred Wrote: Show More
I don't have any email like that
seller has changed email to his and i have not changed anything
Seller took all accounts back as is blaming for
I wanted accounts on HUSHED not junk mail
@Liars  in the zip that he has sent you it clearly states not to change Lydia details, phone number change is not possible

No matter how much he lies he admitted accounts are not on hushed

I never accessed any account.He obviously took all accounts back,changed mail and sold to someone else

Now he has my money and my accounts and i don't have anything

"I don't have any email like that"
Sure, and I'm a superman
[Image: lol2.gif]

"Now he has my money and my accounts and i don't have anything"
Aliens also attacked our planet yesterday [Image: lol2.gif]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the numbers could be changed but honestly I think it's not possible anymore because you already fked your accounts. you had full access to all of them and doesn't matter how many times you deny it.
Am I crazy to sell the accounts and then take them back and ruine them?! Next time think first and then type.
[Image: smart.gif]
I always tried to be supportive to my customers but to moron like you, not gonna happen.
I delivered the full verified accounts and it's not my problem that you destroyed them and now asking for money.
You ruined your accounts by your own hands to take back the money ? Totally Braindead 
[Image: clown2.gif] 
=========================================
At the end, we know that what made you really mad here  which is also not my problem.
Also looks like he already changed his telegram username too 
[Image: lol2.gif]  how moron a person can be  [Image: lol2.gif] 
His old Username :  @reddin29   (ofc he deny that  [Image: lol2.gif] )
I KNOW HIS NEW USERNAME ( Can be provided )

=========================================
Still Waiting For moderators responds [Image: maam.gif]

Thanks
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@RollAccShop If the buyers specific asked for hushed only. Why would you supply anything other. What can happen is the one that the @flyred does not want because of the hushed situation. He can return the accounts to you and you will refund him within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 24 July, 2024 - 01:39 AM by RollAccShop. Edited 1 time in total.)
(23 July, 2024 - 09:23 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@RollAccShop If the buyers specific asked for hushed only. Why would you supply anything other. What can happen is the one that the @flyred does not want because of the hushed situation. He can return the accounts to you and you will refund him within 24 hours.

I could've easily chenge those numbers to hushed and I told him that I can do that. but he refused and now after a week later, you expect me to take the accounts back while he already used them and I don't know what he has done to them and refund him ?!!! I offerd him a help at the delivery time and could be done fast and easy. but he prefered to take my accounts and change the details and open a report here so he can have both money and the accounts !!! so what is this !!! 

If he was a honest person, he could've leave the accounts without changing the detail and come here , not just change all those details and then ask for a refund ! it's not gonna happen ! He even changed his telegram username which I provide his new one here ... he took the accounts and I can't do the refund.

Strike and OKX was already on hushed.com
Bitget/coinex had no number on it so he could use the same hushed number too.
for wise and nexo also I have selfie with ID so he can easily change the number to hushed
Lydia also can be changed easily without any ID request
Kraken account doesn't even need a phone number to work ( but I can only do the refund for kraken ) 

but he needs to give the kraken account back as it was. clean an non-used, which I doubt it because he already used those accounts for a week !!

And this is his new username : ( which he denies it ofc )

[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-23-174045.jpg]
flyred  
Registered
Threads
@Liars if you have convo you can see i begged him to take accounts back.
What he did was he changed all info and locked me out of mail and everything, now he will obviously say i stole his accounts which i never did because i am not interested in his stupid sim service which can go out of business anytime
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 23 July, 2024 - 07:18 PM by RollAccShop. Edited 4 times in total.)
Doesn't matter how long you keep lying.
You changed the details and I had no access. and still don't have any access. numbers could be changed easily and you rejected it, because you were crying about reselling. 
so I'm not gonna do any refund

Even though that mods didn't find out that how lying piece of crap you're, and you just stole those accounts and now expecting me to refund you, I gotta say it's not gonna happen .

even if I get banned here, I don't do that and I'm not gonna let u do this to anyone else. and doesn't matter how many time you change your telegram username, I always reveal your true nature.

This Trash person keeps lying about the accounts and stole them and also keep changing his telegram Username and also tried to do the fake scam report on me with multi account and you expect me to refund him ?!!! what a judgement ... I have no access and I don't do refunds . thx
his new username again !!!
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-23-203909.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-23-204035.jpg]

Keep lying dummy [Image: maam.gif]
You have full access to all the accounts 
flyred  
Registered
Threads
@Liars ban him then simple